Curtains Over Garage Windows

texasvet

We have the 380 and wanting to darken the garage and block some of the sunlight and hopefully this will keep the garage a little cooler in the summer. I was looking for any ideas that possibly someone has done with regards to garage windows. Thanks in advance.

Sniper

These are aluminum blinds we have in the garage of our 3010 Cyclone they have retainer clips at the bottom to keep them from flopping around during travel. You can find them online.

GEDC1043.jpg

porthole

Retired
I ordered from the factory, window treatments that matched the rest of the trailer. Both the valance and blinds. IIRC, I used the size from the bedroom using the material in the living room.

And if you look at the pictures in this link, you can see that I should have requested that they be made 2" taller.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/11365-And-so-it-begins?p=123839&highlight=window#post123839

Sniper

I ordered from the factory, window treatments that matched the rest of the trailer. Both the valance and blinds. IIRC, I used the size from the bedroom using the material in the living room.

And if you look at the pictures in this link, you can see that I should have requested that they be made 2" taller.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/11365-And-so-it-begins?p=123839&highlight=window#post123839
I really like how you did yours. It really looks good. Could you tell me how you went about ordering them? Did you simply contact Heartland and tell them what you wanted porthole?