Chapters

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
The next South Texas rally will be held on November 6-8th in Kerrville. The next North Texas rally will be October 9-11th in Bullard. We have an Introductory Membership that is free so you can check out either or both rallies.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Also feel free to join the Louisiana chapter events or the N Texas events as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

I just joined the Heartland Owners Club and crash all of the rallys. None of the Chapters would let me join their chapter because my rig is too small. However, it's easy to sneak into the rallys since they can't see my rig behind my truck. We're gong to crash both the Bullard and Kerrville rallys this year. Even if they catch me they let me stay but I have to park the 'Lil Guy' away from the rest of the group.
Hope to see you at one of the rallys soon. Just look off in the distance and you'll see our flag. Our rig will be somewhere underneath it but you have to really look hard to find it.
Have a great day.

jbeletti

Frank, your breakfast "meat offerings" will get you far at any rally :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

I'm getting that fever again. The only cure is either cow bells or a big breakfast with fried potatoes. Too early to start it up but I'll do it again at the Kerrville and Bullard rally. Hope you guys can make them. That's right, Dave is the fried potato man. What's a rally without a big Friday morning breakfast.

Is there anything going on in North Texas? I never see any mention of a North Texas chapter or rally or anything..........sure would like to know more about what they are up to. We are fairly new with our RV and anxious to meet other folks and learn and share - thanks for any information.... BarnhartRV