Introduction - Washington Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Doug and Doris Anderson (Grampafish) for volunteering to be the new Chapter Leaders for the Washington Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

Doug and Doris are taking over from Rod and Kelly Ditrich, who are now the Pacific Region Directors. Thank you, Rod and Kelly, for your efforts in developing the Washington Chapter.

The Washington Chapter includes the states of Washington and Alaska in the Pacific Region. Alaska defaults to the Washington Chapter until such time as Alaska has its own Chapter Leaders.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Washington Chapter Leaders, Doug and Doris!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Doug and Doris,
Congratulations for taking on your Chapter's Leadership role. It's a fun "job".
Teri and I look forward to seeing you guys again down the road somewhere. Trace

Last edited:

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats on the new position. Holler if I can do anything for y'all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Doug and Doris! Kelly and I could not have picked or thought of anyone else we think could do a better job and continue to have the Washington Chapter to grow!! We are honored that you agreed to pick up and carry the Washington torch.

Rod and Kelly

Manzan

Doug& Doris, I know the two of you will do a great job for us with the unique skills you bring to the job. Could not ask for better leadership.
Bruce

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thank you for the nice comments. We are looking forward to "carrying the Washington torch". Rod and Kelly have done great as the chapter leaders and we expect will be awesome regional directors. It will be fun to work with them in the coming years.

Doug and Doris

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Doug and Doris we are thrilled you have taken the position. Count on us to help you in any way we can.

Mark and Kristy

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Thanks you Doug and Doris for taking over the reins of Chapter Leaders for the state of Washington.

WeRWilsons

Doug and Doris,

Even though we are not part of the Washington group Linda and I just loved hanging out and chatting with you both. We have enjoyed seeing you at several rallies and know you will be great Chapter leaders for the Washington group...they are lucky to have you. Look forward to seeing you again soon...and hope to attend your rally next year!!!

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks Tony and Linda, Hope to see you in Jackson or Sparks in the Fall. You guys bring a lot of energy to any event you attend. Thanks for making the trek north.

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Doug and Doris,
Congrats on taking over the Washington Chapter. You two are going to be great chapter leaders. This was our first visit to the great state of Washington and we look forward to going back for one of your rallies. Travel safe and we will see you soon.
Chuck and Donna Hale