Grey stone Fireplace Issues

Hello Everyone, I have a 2015 Sundance 3280RES and my electric fireplace won't come on for either display or heat. I have checked that it is plugged in and even tried different plugs. Has anyone had any issues with this that maybe I can resolve without traveling back to my dealer? Thanks in advance for the help!

Thanks,
gwtomlinson

Roller4tan

Mine doesn't turn on with the remote. After pushing the button and the unit is on, the remote works.

Tundra2084

Have you opened the top right corner of the fireplace and tried the different settings on the panel? Ours wouldn't work at first then found that by turning it on by the front switch we were able to use the remote to change settings and shut it off but not turn it on.

I have checked the breakers. All is good there. Still waiting on Explore USA to send me the remote. Mine was missing when I bought the trailer so they ordered me one.

GOTTOYS

I know this is a really dumb question but....since it sounds like you might be new to this trailer, forgive me for asking....You are plugged in to 120 volts volts right?...Don

Yes sir. I have tried with both a generator and a 50 amp plug in. No luck either way. I opened the back of the unit to make sure that no connections had came loose but all appears to be connected.