Cyclone 4200 table top storage

Mcook

Where do you store table tops while traveling ?
The dealer had the tables set up for the walk thru and he put them on the garage bed for me to leave. There must be a use for the straps that are attached to each top.

cdensomnia

Ours are under our bed. Its a pain to have to move them after each trip though.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

avvidclif

I only have one and it came stored under the bed. We have been storing it on the top bunk under the mattress (Happi-Jack). Make sure and use some rubber shelf liner to keep it from sliding around. The legs go under the bed.

scottyb

I kept one LR table top flipped upside down on the sofa with the legs attached, sort of shoved under the back cushions. It never budged. That way it was easily accessible when we stopped for a quick overnighter. The other LR table top stowed between the wall and the couch. The large table in the garage rode on the Happyjacy bunks, tied down with a ratchet strap.

Jim-Lynn

Everything under the mattress. Very seldom use them, so they are with us but out of the way.

Mcook

Thanks for your replies, I plan on only using 1 of the LR tables.
I'm really curious what the straps are for?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jim-Lynn

The straps fit to secure in the hooks under the master bed. They do fit well. I agree with using 1 of the living room tables, because if you put them both in it is really difficult to squeeze by then in the galley, and I am NOT a big man.