Cable Television

danemayer

Campgrounds with cable TV typically have a coax connector on the power pedestal. I've seen a few places that provide maybe 10 feet of coax. I'd suggest you carry at least a 25 foot length of coax.

pegmikef

Yes. As Dan said you just get a coax connector. I have seen one park (Corral RV Park, Dalhart, TX) that provides a preconnected cable.

jimtoo

I personally have never seen a park that furnished a cable, but have seen a couple where you could "rent" a cable if you did not have one.

Jim M

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Yup . . . I carry a couple of 25-footers with me and a coupler in case the run is longer than 25 feet.

I've only had to use more than 25 feet of coax once . . . but I was glad I had that extra with me.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I also carry 2 25 feet spools of coax and the union to join the two if needed. Have had to use it a number of times. Never saw a park provide cable but have seen some that will sell you some. Most parks have cable or satellite nowadays.

olcoon

We have been to a few parks that will loan you a cable if you don't have one. Usually 25' will do. If I'm not mistaken I've got 2 50' sections, but that is in case I'll need it for the sat. dish.