Gremlins in my radio

rdufek

I have a 2015 BH 3750FL with a Jensen radio DVD player. For some unknown reason the radio keeps turning itself on. It happens more at home when on shore power but has happened while camping and plugged into 50amp. It has never shut off by itself. Wondering if anybody has had a similar experience and if they have if they ever found out the cause of the radio turning itself on and how to remedy it.

Bob and Valerie

2015 BH 3750FL
2014 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW Aisin Transmission

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Mine started this last week but we have been gone all weekend and just got home and it has not done it since. I was going to pull fuse as I don't use it anyway but if they moved to your rig...lol...I will leave mine alone. Circle back if you come up with a fix in the meantime and I will do the same.

Edit to add that mine turns itself on and off multiple times. Not exactly same problem you were having.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AAdams

I haven't had this problem. I am taking a shot in the dark here, but is the weather alert radio portion turned on?

Bones

How about another IR remote somewhere. It may be picking up a signal from something else and turning on.

rdufek

Thank You to everybody who have chimed in. I've checked what was suggested and have not found any of those situations. Jassson007 feel free to take the gremlins back:rolleyes: Lol.

Bob and Valerie

2015 BH 3750FL
2014 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW Aisin Transmission

Lynn1130

Mine does this too but not always and since I am usually in the middle of the forest someplace, no where near anyone else it is not another remote and the station does not come up on a weather alert and there are no alarms set. Jensen said they could probably cure it with a new radio for $200+. That was helpful and they lost points on customer service.