Nor Cal Rally

azbound

Sorry I missed the Nor Call Rally In Redding, Ca. We didn't get home from AZ. until April 4th. How did it go, how many rigs paricipated? When and where is the next one?

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Gary, we missed you! There were 4 rigs as Garth & Sue had a family emergency at the last minute. We had fun, and it turned out all 4 rigs were Big Horns. Mark fixed the loose nuts on everyone's landing gear. Interesting to compare buying stories and dealer info and look at everyone else's floorplan. We mostly sat and talked and ate. Jim and Jan brought the most adorable mini doxie pup and everyone had to play with her.
I think we'll have initial details for the next one in a couple weeks. I think weather and timing had a lot to do with our low turnout, coupled with the fact that there just aren't a lot of us up here. We all are looking forward to the next one. I sent some photos to Jim B to post in the rally section. We'll keep you posted.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We had a great time! I haven't had time to get to my photos yet, but I think Deb got the same shots I did plus more.

Sorry you couldn't make it.