Met Ron from Heartland...

GypsyBill

and Jennifer
... at the (very wet) Pensacola, FL, RV show this past weekend...:).. super nice guy and very informative and answered all of our "pestering" questions... even listened to Jennifer as she described what she would like in an appliance garage in the front part of the Augusta kitchen layout.. and you have to get him to tell you about his ability to "call in the lightening" :D

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Jennifer and Bill,
We just took delivery on our Augusta. You will absolutely love that coach. We spent the entire weekend loading up all our stuff and trying to figure out where everything will go has been intersting. I of course have to start on my mods. Just added a 50 amp hardwired Surge Guard. More mods to come. Anyway, there are a few of us that have the newer Landmarks so if you have any other question, please ask.

Good luck,
Mark

GypsyBill

and Jennifer
Thanks Mark, and you can be sure, we will have lots of questions and will be watching the forums for folk's reactions/likes/dislikes/modifications, etc to the new Landmarks...

The Augusta we saw at the show had the Slate interior... they also had a Cape Cod and at least one Bighorn with the same floorplan as the Landmark Pine Hurst... so many decisions to make.. :) .. with over a year to go until retirement (again), the wait is killing us.... we do hope to buy at least 6 months before I officially retire in Oct of next year so we can work out any "bugs' we may find and make whatever mods we need while I still have access to my workshop.. now if the housing market doesn't tank in this area and my house sells earlier than we expect, we will be looking for one quicker..;)