Pulled the trigger on a new TV today

z06

Recently purchased a Heartland Silverado. Had a 2013 F250 with airbags. Towed fine, but was a little over max load on truck. Made a deal for a new F350 DRW today. Now have room to upgrade if desired someday.

MCTalley

Congrats. We love our '13 dually. That new dually will definitely keep you ahead of the trailer curve for quite some time.

dlw930

I think it's always wise to have a margin of safety on the TV. I have a Silverado too, but of the Chevy persuasion....3500 HD DRE. Had it and our Landmark weighed at the Goshen rally. Verified I had capacity to spare. Congrats on your new TV and coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GOTTOYS

I thought you were required to pull a Silverado with a Silverado ??? Congrats on the new truck. You'll love the dually for towing...Don

z06

I thought you were required to pull a Silverado with a Silverado ??? Congrats on the new truck. You'll love the dually for towing...Don

I had a 2003 F350 dually years ago. Then 2 more 350 SRW trucks before the F250. Thought I wouldn't need more truck than that. Lesson learned Agree about towing with a dually.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Duane, if you have never driven one....when you do...make sure you have on cast iron undies and a diaper (about 210 MPH). The ZR1's are ever scarier. 230 MPH.........YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Pilot license required.

IronJ

WHAT zo6 you have?..mine is modded and just bearly hits 192 with a tail wind down hill....not shabby but wanna see 210.??..our old bmw m6 did 187 with just the limiter off......??..no experience in a zr1 unfortunately. ...

Anyway, f350 dually hauler for me as well...does 65 on cruise in 6th all day...lol.....it's a lil modded tho...truthfully , my 250 can pull that 17k fairly easily with 3.55 gears..... .with bags,tune,and bd exhaust brake it ain't bad....preferr the dually ANY DAY for that job though...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Iron, thats what GM said they would do. I drove lots ZO6's as a GM tech and were scary fast. Never got to drive a ZR1...but I wanted too.