RVLock Special Extended through September 30, 2015 - discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
We have had an RV Lock V4 in our last two rigs and absolutely love it! Their customer service is amazing and they do not hesitate to help you figure out any issues and if they can not be figured out will remedy the problem by sending you a replacement product quickly! I highly recommend the product!

Rod

Flyerone

Did you receive any kind of notice after purchase, I used the pay with Amazon online option and have not heard a thing, I know my credit card was charged.

For20hunter

i purchased directly from them and so I had a shipping number from them the next day in my email. You might want to call the customer service number and give them your order number and inquire about the status.

Rod

For20hunter

Good to hear. You are going to love it.

I am sure purchasing it any other way than directly through RV Lock itself would have to add some time to the process.

Rod

I called and it's on the way, I guess orders from Amazon are slower than normal.

jbeletti

Love these locks. Just installed 3 of these for Heartlanders at recent WA and OR rallies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sjandbj

I am so tempted..........

You won't be sorry. This thing is slick. It took only two days to get the lock. I spent more time reading how to program the thing than installing the lock. I love the flexibility between the key fobs or just entering the code on the keypad.

Steve

Lynn1130

I ordered two for the trailer. As I recall it was more expensive through Amazon (and I have Prime) so I used the flyer and that URL to order. I paid shipping but the price per lock was cheaper. I am not sure if that is still true. I just checked again and they are $249 on Amazon with free shipping. The flyer has them for $199 and $25 shipping. They were here in two days.

I still have not gotten down to the storage to install them but they are very nice looking and I programmed them before the install and that was a piece of cake.

sjandbj

I ordered two for the trailer. As I recall it was more expensive through Amazon (and I have Prime) so I used the flyer and that URL to order. I paid shipping but the price per lock was cheaper. I am not sure if that is still true. I just checked again and they are $249 on Amazon with free shipping. The flyer has them for $199 and $25 shipping. They were here in two days.

I only paid the $199, shipping and extra key fob included.

Steve

Bones

The wife said no. :( She said what else does it do other than open the door that the key doesn't do.

For20hunter

It makes it so you don't have to have a key with you. When you want to go to the river, lake, ocean, pool, whatever, you do not have to carry a key or fob with you. Not to mention the convenience of being able to lock and unlock the door with a Fob so with full hands and arms, its no biggie.

Rod

The wife said no. :( She said what else does it do other than open the door that the key doesn't do.

jbeletti

For those of us with dogs, it great to have this lock when you're out touring and it runs long and puppies are at home with their legs crossed. We call a neighbor (we're usually at a rally) and ask them to take the pups out. Works great.

Lynn1130

When we are hunting my son-in-law and two grandsons are in and out of the trailer at different times. It will make it much easier than hiding a key so that they can get in if I am still out in the woods.

I paid $199 each for two with two fobs each and $25 shipping for both as listed on the RVLock Heartland special ad. Amazon had a listing of $249 each with free shipping and one fob. It was $500 vs $425. I'll take the $425 every time. I did not see a special price on Amazon for Heartland owners. If it was there I missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.