PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the newest Northern California Chapter Members!

For20hunter
07-29-2015, 06:09 PM
Hey all, please help me in giving Chris and Katie Haertly (C-Haert) a warm Heartland Welcome! They are Northern California's newest Introductory Members and have purchased a new 2015 Bighorn! They are from Orangevale California and we hope to invite them out to some local rallies and campouts in the future. Welcome Chris and Katie!

Rod

ziggy
07-29-2015, 06:42 PM
Welcome Chris and Katie! We are the Oregon Chapter Leaders. I just posted a camp out for October 9-10 you might be interested in. We will be at Casey's between Hwy 97 and Eugene. Campouts are a little like rallies in that we all get together and talk, eat, and drink while checking out what others have done to their rigs and maybe getting help on some things we can't get to work on our own.

Maybe you could join us unless you plan to be at another event about then. I know there are some rallies coming up in CA.

Kristy

For20hunter
07-29-2015, 06:51 PM
Thanks for posting that Kristy! My bad! I completely neglected to mention that in their email to them. Hope they see this.

Rod

Welcome Chris and Katie! We are the Oregon Chapter Leaders. I just posted a camp out for October 9-10 you might be interested in. We will be at Casey's between Hwy 97 and Eugene. Campouts are a little like rallies in that we all get together and talk, eat, and drink while checking out what others have done to their rigs and maybe getting help on some things we can't get to work on our own.

Maybe you could join us unless you plan to be at another event about then. I know there are some rallies coming up in CA.

Kristy

TandT
07-29-2015, 07:32 PM
Chris and Katie,
Welcome to The Heartland Owners Club and congratulations on your new Bighorn. Trace

Grampafish
07-29-2015, 09:17 PM
Welcome Chris and Katie! Hope you will enjoy your new Big Horn and have many years of traveling and making wonderful memories in it. We love ours! If you are available in September, there are going to be two chapter rallies fairly close to you. One in Sparks, NV and another in Jackson, CA. Click on the "EVENTS" drop-down menu above and check out the threads. I think there is still space available....and it would be great to meet you! The CA Heartland group is a fun bunch!!!

Congratulations on your new rig and hope to see you at a rally soon!

Doris

jassson007
07-29-2015, 10:32 PM
Welcome from swla not to be confused with that big city in southern Cali....lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

C-Haert
07-30-2015, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome friends.

As you can guess we are anxious to get our rig on-the-road. Planning a trip to Fort Bragg, CA in the near future to stretch the legs out our our new 3160.

Mr. Jassson007... Laissez les bons temps rouler!
Spend most of my years in the South...Virginia, Alabama, Oklahoma and Arkansas...and now back in Cali. Very familiar with Louisiana...one child went to UL Lafayette (Go Ragin' Cajuns!) and one went to LSU (Geaux Tigers!).

Miss Doris.
Thanks for the tip on the Sparks and Jackson events. Will take a look at the calendar...both are very close and less than a tank of diesel away.

Miss Kristy. I excel at sharing "tall tales" (cleaned-up), eating and drinking. The better half keeps me in line though...

Hope to see y'all soon.

All the best,

Chris:cool:

jbeletti
07-31-2015, 08:29 AM
Welcome to the club, Chris and Katie. Enjoy that new Bighorn and make some great memories with it!

simsfmly
07-31-2015, 10:08 AM
Welcome to the Heartland Family! Enjoy your new BigHorn.

jassson007
07-31-2015, 11:42 PM
Again glad to have you Chris and I won't hold it against you were your kids attended. Lol. I am a McNeese grad myself and we enjoy beating up on ull in all sports and have been anti lsu since I was a little kid...Roll Tide and now more especially Gigem Ags!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

C-Haert
07-31-2015, 11:55 PM
Well... To be honest it gets a little tense on Saturdays around our place.
It's either Woo Pig Sooie, Go Bruins, Geaux Tigers or Go Cajuns!
Chris:cool:

wdk450
08-01-2015, 03:32 PM
If you aren't familiar with the roads, there is no short and easy way from Sacto to Ft. Bragg. Hwy 20 West of US 101 has loads of 25 mph curves. Check on road conditions on Hwy 20 through the Clearlake area due to current big fire in Lake County. You may have to go South down to Vallejo on I-80, cross West on Hwy 37 to Novato, and then back North on 101 to Willits and Hwy 20. There is also a road NorthWest to the Coast from Cloverdale.

Good luck to you, remember all the resources here (especially the "Tools" tab with all the manuals within), and Happy RVing. Maybe the Northern California Chapter will have a rally again someday, and we can meet.

sbhoward
08-01-2015, 11:39 PM
Hi Chris -

Nice to see some Nor-Cal activity. I'm in Oroville north of Sacramento, and just bought a 2015 Big Country ourselves. Just returned from a 4,000 mile loop through the midwest.

Going to Ft Bragg in Sept (Pomo RV Park). Hope to meet other Nor-Cal owners sometime soon.

Steve

C-Haert
08-02-2015, 11:23 PM
Hello Steve.

I know the Oroville area pretty well....my wife had some relations up there for quite some time and I worked in Marysville for almost 30 years.

We're booked at Pomo in early September too. Look for the short, fat, gray-haired dude with Bighorn.

Chris :cool:

sbhoward
08-03-2015, 11:40 PM
I'm Scheduled for Sept 10th thru the 14th. I do need to bring the rig in for some warranty repairs though after our cross country shakedown ( 4,000 miles). It might force me to back out if we don't get it back in time.

I'll look for your Bighorn.

Steve

For20hunter
09-09-2015, 11:34 AM
Hey all, please help me in giving Anthony and Kaye Hamer, the newest Northern California Chapter Introductory Members a warm Heartland Welcome!! The Hamer's are from Tracy California and have purchased a new 2015 Landmark!! I am hoping they will join us at either the Central or Southern California Chapter Rallies that are coming up soon. Welcome Anthony and Kaye and we hope to see you at one of these or other Chapter Rallies!

Rod Ditrich

sbhoward
09-09-2015, 02:42 PM
Welcome Anthony and Kaye! While I live in Orovile now, I lived in Tracy from 1989-2005 and know th town well. Was just back there last weekend. Just bought a new rig this year ourselves.

Hope to meet you at one of the gatherings.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn
09-09-2015, 03:46 PM
Welcome Anthony and Keye ....
My wife and I were both born and raised in Tracy and moved to Manteca in 2003 "so not to far away"
Hope to see you at the rally in Jackson next week.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

jassson007
09-09-2015, 06:55 PM
Welcome to them from Louisiana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ziggy
09-09-2015, 10:04 PM
Welcome!

Kristy

wdk450
09-09-2015, 10:14 PM
Chris and Katie:
Welcome to the NorCal group! If you can make it to Westfir, Oregon for the rally at Caseys's, by all means do it. The Oregon Cascades has the Fall colors that we don't see much on the West Coast, and Casey's has been voted one of the 10 best RV parks in the country. You can fish from next to your rig, as the park is on a bend and and confluence of two forks of the Willamette river. You get the sound of water rushing over the riverbed rocks 24 X 7. One of Oregon's most famous scenic covered bridges is just a mile away. 40 Miles East of Eugene, the college home of my namesake (Nike Founder) Phil Knight, and "his" Oregon Ducks.

For20hunter
09-11-2015, 04:07 PM
Hey everyone, please help me in giving a warm Heartland welcome to Jim and Kandi Gill from Pleasanton California as the Northern California Chapter's newest HOC members. Jim and Kandi just purchased a 2015 Road Warrior and in the process of getting it set up and will hopefully join us at a rally in the future. Welcome Jim and Kandi!!

Rod and Ditrich

jassson007
09-11-2015, 05:56 PM
Welcome from SW Louisiana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ziggy
09-11-2015, 09:16 PM
Welcome to the group! If you get a chance, you might want to come to our Camp Out next month in Oregon. Just look under the Events tab and you will see all of the events planned in the near future.

Kristy

LTZ
12-15-2015, 10:21 PM
Hi everyone, join me in giving Glen and Shari Meskimen (Gmeskimem84319) a Heartland welcome! They are the Newest Northern California members. They are from Gilroy, California. We hope to have them join us at some of our local rallies and the big one, The national rally in Las Vegas!!

Chuck & Donna

ziggy
12-15-2015, 10:39 PM
Welcome to the Heartland family.
Kristy

For20hunter
12-15-2015, 10:48 PM
Welcome Glen and Shari!! We hope to meet you at the 2016 Jackson Rally!!

Rod

LTZ
12-20-2015, 06:20 PM
Hey everyone, let's welcome our newest members to the Northern California Heartland Owners Club. They are Justin and Chloe Schwab - SimplySchwab on the forum. Welcome and Thank You!!! We look forward to meeting you. The Jackson rally is posted on the portal page, take a look and see if you can join us.

Chuck & Donna

For20hunter
12-20-2015, 06:23 PM
Welcome Justin and Chloe!!! Welcome to the Heartland Family!! Hopefully you will take Chuck and Donna up on their offer and join us all at the Jackson Rally next year.

Rod

Hey everyone, let's welcome our newest members to the Northern California Heartland Owners Club. They are Justin and Chloe Schwab - SimplySchwab on the forum. Welcome and Thank You!!! We look forward to meeting you. The Jackson rally is posted on the portal page, take a look and see if you can join us.

Chuck & Donna

SimplySchwab
12-20-2015, 11:35 PM
Thank you LTZ. We are excited to join the Heartland Owners Club and look forward to be being active as we embark on our cross-country trip starting in March through the end of 2016. We will actually be somewhere in the Vermont or Maine area during October, but hope to attend a rally during our travels in 2016.

Thanks again!

Justin, Chloe & H

SimplySchwab
12-20-2015, 11:40 PM
Thank you Rod.

We are very excited to not only join the club, but to hit the road in our new Big Country in March!.

Cheers

Justin, Chloe & H

LTZ
12-22-2015, 10:40 PM
Justin & Chloe, Have a great time. Now you're making me jealous. Safe travels and keep us posted.

Chuck & Donna

For20hunter
12-23-2015, 12:17 AM
Thank you Rod.

We are very excited to not only join the club, but to hit the road in our new Big Country in March!.

Cheers

Justin, Chloe & H

We look forward to checking out your new condo on wheels!!

Rod

LTZ
12-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Hi everyone, we would like to introduce our newest members to the California North Chapter. They are John and Kathy O'Donnell. O'Donnell on the forum. We are excited that they will be joining us at the Jackson rally next October. Welcome John and Kathy!!!

LTZ
12-28-2015, 11:46 PM
We have another new club member from the Mother Load of California. Welcome Curt and Colleen Brown. Roadpossum on the forum. We are looking forward to meeting you both. Hopefully at the Jackson Rally. Welcome!!!

For20hunter
12-29-2015, 12:12 PM
Welcome Brown family (Curt and Colleen)!! We also look forward to meeting you and hopefully getting to know you at an upcoming Rally or two.

Rod

We have another new club member from the Mother Load of California. Welcome Curt and Colleen Brown. Roadpossum on the forum. We are looking forward to meeting you both. Hopefully at the Jackson Rally. Welcome!!!

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn
12-30-2015, 01:14 AM
Welcome Brown family. If you need anything or have any questions we're all here for you.

Gmeskimen84319
01-10-2016, 12:09 PM
Good morning all -

Happy new year. So excited to see all of the new members as well. Us, (Glen and Sheri), The Schwabs, The O'Donnells, and The Browns. It is fun to see that others enjoy the RV time too.

Sheri and I are planning a short trip in February for a 4 -day weekend to Castanoa KOA. Will be either the weekend before or after the holiday. If anyone is interest in joining us let us know.

Glen

LTZ
01-10-2016, 09:01 PM
- - - Updated - - -

Good morning all -

Happy new year. So excited to see all of the new members as well. Us, (Glen and Sheri), The Schwabs, The O'Donnells, and The Browns. It is fun to see that others enjoy the RV time too.

Sheri and I are planning a short trip in February for a 4 -day weekend to Castanoa KOA. Will be either the weekend before or after the holiday. If anyone is interest in joining us let us know.

Glen

Hi Glen, Happy New Year!!! When you have your dates let us know and maybe we can meet up there. We don't need much of an excuse to take the coach out.

Chuck

LTZ
01-12-2016, 09:20 PM
Hi everyone, Please help me welcome our newest Northern California Chapter Club members Ben & Kris Ivaska (kiben on the forum) from the Folsom area. They have signed up for the Jackson rally and we look forward to meeting them. Welcome Ben & Kris!!

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn
01-12-2016, 09:29 PM
Welcome Ben & Kris to the Heartland family. See you in Jackson if not sooner.

WeRWilsons
01-12-2016, 09:30 PM
Hello Ben & Kris,

Welcome to the Northern California Chapter ... Looking forward to meeting you at the Jackson rally and other events. The rallies are a good time filled with great people, great food and fun things to do. I think you will find the Heartland community to be gracious and welcoming and helpful with just about any questions you might have. See you soon.

Anthony & Linda Wilson (WeRWilsons)

Hi everyone, Please help me welcome our newest Northern California Chapter Club members Ben & Kris Ivaska (kiben on the forum) from the Folsom area. They have signed up for the Jackson rally and we look forward to meeting them. Welcome Ben & Kris!!

Thenomads
01-12-2016, 09:39 PM
Welcome Ben & Kris,

we look forward to seeing you in Jackson.

guaranteed to be a good time,

Chuck and Donna are always entertaining (awesome dance moves)

For20hunter
01-13-2016, 12:08 AM
Welcome Ben and Kris!! We are also looking forward to meeting you both and hope to see you at some upcoming rallies!

Rod

LTZ
01-13-2016, 11:28 PM
Wow another new Heartland Owners Club member. Everyone please welcome Steve and Michelle Masera. They are Smasera on the forum and from the Folsom area. They have already signed up to attend the Jackson Rally so how about a big Heartland welcome to our newest club members.

Chuck & Donna

Thenomads
01-13-2016, 11:42 PM
Welcome Steve and Michelle to the Northern California Heartland family. I great group of people! We are looking forward to meeting you and all the other new members at the Jackson Rally in October.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn
01-13-2016, 11:42 PM
Welcome aboard Steve and Michelle. Glad to hear you've already signed up for the rally. Make sure to utilize this forum. It is an amazing tool that we have all found to be priceless, and a little fun at times. We are all here if you need anything.
See you in Jackson if not sooner

ziggy
01-13-2016, 11:43 PM
Welcome Steve and Michelle. We are in the Loomis area fairly often to see our daughter's family.

Come on up to Oregon and Washington when you can. Maybe you can make one or both of our rallies in July.

Kristy

WeRWilsons
01-13-2016, 11:54 PM
Steve and Michelle,

Welcome to the anorthern California Heartland Chapter. Looking forward to meeting you at the Jackson Rally and other events you may sign up for. We have a great group of people and great chapter leaders in Chuck and Donna ****...I mean Hale, and our Pacific Regional Directors Rod and Kelly. We think you will really enjoy the experience. Feel free to message us if you need anything.

Wow another new Heartland Owners Club member. Everyone please welcome Steve and Michelle Masera. They are Smasera on the forum and from the Folsom area. They have already signed up to attend the Jackson Rally so how about a big Heartland welcome to our newest club members.

Chuck & Donna

For20hunter
01-15-2016, 01:36 PM
Welcome Steve and Michelle!! We are looking forward to meeting you guys this year in Jackson, or maybe even sooner if you are able to get up to Oregon and Washington in July and attend their back to back rallies and caravan.

Rod

LTZ
01-18-2016, 11:05 PM
Hi Everyone,

Please help me welcome our newest members to the Northern California Chapter: They are Dave and Sue Sanguinetti from the Sonora area. Welcome Dave and Sue!! We will be sending you our contact information, so feel free to contact us anytime.

Okay everyone how about a big Heartland welcome to our newest club members.

Chuck & Donna

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn
01-18-2016, 11:14 PM
Welcome to the family Dave and Sue. We know a Lynn Sanguinetti from that area any relation ?

Thenomads
01-18-2016, 11:39 PM
Welcome Dave and Sue to the Northern California Chapter. You will be meeting a wonderful group of people and are guaranteed to have a good time at the Jackson Rally. We look forward to meeting you soon.

WeRWilsons
01-18-2016, 11:42 PM
Dave and Sue,

Welcome to the Northern California Chapter. I think you will find this is a great chapter full of fun people. We look forward to meeting you both, hopefully you will be able to sign up for the rally in Jackson. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Hope to see you soon.

Hi Everyone,

Please help me welcome our newest members to the Northern California Chapter: They are Dave and Sue Sanguinetti from the Sonora area. Welcome Dave and Sue!! We will be sending you our contact information, so feel free to contact us anytime.

Okay everyone how about a big Heartland welcome to our newest club members.

Chuck & Donna

For20hunter
01-19-2016, 12:28 AM
Dave and Sue, welcome! We really look forward to meeting you both this year and hope that you can attend the Jackson rally or some of the many other alleys in the area including the National Rally which will be held in Las Vegas this year. If you have any questions or we can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to reach out and ask.

Rod

LTZ
01-19-2016, 10:40 PM
Hi Everyone, We have a new Heartland Club member, Jeff Bowser (jeffs5thwheel) to the Northern California Chapter. Jeff, take a look at the portal page and see if you can join us for some of the rallies posted there. We would love to have you join us at the Jackson Rally. We will be sending you our contact information so feel free to contact us anytime.

A big Heartland welcome to Jeff

Chuck & Donna

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn
01-19-2016, 11:19 PM
Welcome to the heartland family. You are in very good hands. We are all here if you need use. Hope to see you at the rally's.

WeRWilsons
01-19-2016, 11:23 PM
Hello Jeff,

Welcome to the Northern California Chapter...be sure to check out our rally in Jackson and hopefully have an opportunity to see you sooner. If you need anything, feel free to send a message.

Hi Everyone, We have a new Heartland Club member, Jeff Bowser (jeffs5thwheel) to the Northern California Chapter. Jeff, take a look at the portal page and see if you can join us for some of the rallies posted there. We would love to have you join us at the Jackson Rally. We will be sending you our contact information so feel free to contact us anytime.

A big Heartland welcome to Jeff

Chuck & Donna

For20hunter
01-20-2016, 09:55 AM
Welcome to the Heartland Family Jeff!! Like Chuck and Donna said, check out some of the rallies in the future and come join us for some of them. I guarantee you will have a great time and you will meet some incredible people!

Rod

LTZ
02-01-2016, 11:32 PM
Hi everyone, this is great news. We just had two new Heartland Owners join the club. Please welcome Cindy Roberts from the Petaluma area (cindyrobpetaluma). Welcome Cindy we have your dates for the Jackson rally and we look forward to meeting you.

How about another big Heartland welcome for Lee and Helen Blevins (LBlevins). We will be sending you our contact information so feel free to contact us anytime. Visit the portal page and see if you can make some of the rallies posted there. We have met some of the best people at these rallies. Travel safe everyone and we look forward to meeting you both.

Chuck & Donna

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn
02-02-2016, 12:27 AM
Hi everyone, this is great news. We just had two new Heartland Owners join the club. Please welcome Cindy Roberts from the Petaluma area (cindyrobpetaluma). Welcome Cindy we have your dates for the Jackson rally and we look forward to meeting you.

How about another big Heartland welcome for Lee and Helen Blevins (LBlevins). We will be sending you our contact information so feel free to contact us anytime. Visit the portal page and see if you can make some of the rallies posted there. We have met some of the best people at these rallies. Travel safe everyone and we look forward to meeting you both.

Chuck & Donna

WOW 4 more !!!! Chuck & Donna you guy's are rocking it as chapter Leaders. Thanks for all you do.

Welcome Cindy and also a warm welcome to Lee & Helen, you guy's have joined a great family of Heartland owners. Make sure you utilize this forum, the members on here are the most helpful people I've ever met. see you guy's at the Jackson rally.

For20hunter
02-02-2016, 10:06 AM
Welcome Cindy Roberts and also Lee and Helen Blevins! We hope to see and meet you all at the National Rally and Jackson this year. Welcome to the Heartland Family all!

Rod

Chuck & Donna

ziggy
02-02-2016, 11:34 PM
Welcome to all the new members! Come on up to Oregon and we will fill you in on all the things you need to know about Chuck and Donna but we're afraid to ask. :D

Kristy

JWalker
02-03-2016, 05:10 AM
Welcome to the HOC.
Enjoy and safe travels.

LTZ
02-09-2016, 11:55 PM
Hi Everyone, We would like to introduce our newest club members from the Vacaville area. Please welcome Mike and Jackie Elliott (mjranch4650). Mike and Jackie have registered for the Jackson Rally and we look forward to meeting you both. The Elliott's are good friends with John and Deb Kramer. So how about a big Heartland welcome for the Elliott's.

Chuck & Donna

LTZ
02-10-2016, 12:07 AM
We have another new HOC member, Welcome Steve and Cindy Stoddard (cindyjs) to the Northern California Chapter. Take a look at the portal page and see if you can attend some of the rallies posted there. We will be sending you our contact information so feel free to contact us anytime. We look forward to meeting you.

OK everyone , how about a big Heartland welcome to two of our newest club members.

Chuck & Donna

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn
02-10-2016, 12:39 AM
Welcome into the Heartland family. Mike and Jackie Elliott and Steve and Cindy Stoddard. Hope to see you at the rally's. Make sure you utilize this forum we are all here for you.

For20hunter
02-10-2016, 01:04 AM
Welcome Mike and Jackie and Steve and Cindy to the Heartland Family!! We are hoping to see you all at the Jackson Rally in October!! If you haven't been told, the National Rally this year is in Vegas and is the week before the Jackson Rally. A bunch of us are doing both rallies and caravanning in between.

Rod

Thenomads
02-10-2016, 11:53 PM
Welcome Mike and Jackie, glad to hear you will be at the Jackson Rally. Also a big welcome to Steve and Cindy! Check out all Rally's on the West coast there is sure to be one that catches your eye! We look forward to meeting you all. We think you are going to enjoy this great group of people!!