Welcome to the newest Northern California Chapter Members!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hey all, please help me in giving Chris and Katie Haertly (C-Haert) a warm Heartland Welcome! They are Northern California's newest Introductory Members and have purchased a new 2015 Bighorn! They are from Orangevale California and we hope to invite them out to some local rallies and campouts in the future. Welcome Chris and Katie!

Rod

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Re: Welcome to the newest Northern California Chapter Members

Welcome Chris and Katie! We are the Oregon Chapter Leaders. I just posted a camp out for October 9-10 you might be interested in. We will be at Casey's between Hwy 97 and Eugene. Campouts are a little like rallies in that we all get together and talk, eat, and drink while checking out what others have done to their rigs and maybe getting help on some things we can't get to work on our own.

Maybe you could join us unless you plan to be at another event about then. I know there are some rallies coming up in CA.

Kristy

For20hunter

Thanks for posting that Kristy! My bad! I completely neglected to mention that in their email to them. Hope they see this.

Rod

Welcome Chris and Katie! We are the Oregon Chapter Leaders. I just posted a camp out for October 9-10 you might be interested in. We will be at Casey's between Hwy 97 and Eugene. Campouts are a little like rallies in that we all get together and talk, eat, and drink while checking out what others have done to their rigs and maybe getting help on some things we can't get to work on our own.

Maybe you could join us unless you plan to be at another event about then. I know there are some rallies coming up in CA.

Kristy

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

Chris and Katie,
Welcome to The Heartland Owners Club and congratulations on your new Bighorn. Trace

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired

Welcome Chris and Katie! Hope you will enjoy your new Big Horn and have many years of traveling and making wonderful memories in it. We love ours! If you are available in September, there are going to be two chapter rallies fairly close to you. One in Sparks, NV and another in Jackson, CA. Click on the "EVENTS" drop-down menu above and check out the threads. I think there is still space available....and it would be great to meet you! The CA Heartland group is a fun bunch!!!

Congratulations on your new rig and hope to see you at a rally soon!

Doris

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome from swla not to be confused with that big city in southern Cali....lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

C-Haert

Thanks for the warm welcome friends.

As you can guess we are anxious to get our rig on-the-road. Planning a trip to Fort Bragg, CA in the near future to stretch the legs out our our new 3160.

Mr. Jassson007... Laissez les bons temps rouler!
Spend most of my years in the South...Virginia, Alabama, Oklahoma and Arkansas...and now back in Cali. Very familiar with Louisiana...one child went to UL Lafayette (Go Ragin' Cajuns!) and one went to LSU (Geaux Tigers!).

Miss Doris.
Thanks for the tip on the Sparks and Jackson events. Will take a look at the calendar...both are very close and less than a tank of diesel away.

Miss Kristy. I excel at sharing "tall tales" (cleaned-up), eating and drinking. The better half keeps me in line though...

Hope to see y'all soon.

All the best,

Chris:cool:

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Again glad to have you Chris and I won't hold it against you were your kids attended. Lol. I am a McNeese grad myself and we enjoy beating up on ull in all sports and have been anti lsu since I was a little kid...Roll Tide and now more especially Gigem Ags!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

C-Haert

Well... To be honest it gets a little tense on Saturdays around our place.
It's either Woo Pig Sooie, Go Bruins, Geaux Tigers or Go Cajuns!
Chris:cool:

wdk450

If you aren't familiar with the roads, there is no short and easy way from Sacto to Ft. Bragg. Hwy 20 West of US 101 has loads of 25 mph curves. Check on road conditions on Hwy 20 through the Clearlake area due to current big fire in Lake County. You may have to go South down to Vallejo on I-80, cross West on Hwy 37 to Novato, and then back North on 101 to Willits and Hwy 20. There is also a road NorthWest to the Coast from Cloverdale.

Good luck to you, remember all the resources here (especially the "Tools" tab with all the manuals within), and Happy RVing. Maybe the Northern California Chapter will have a rally again someday, and we can meet.

sbhoward

Hi Chris -

Nice to see some Nor-Cal activity. I'm in Oroville north of Sacramento, and just bought a 2015 Big Country ourselves. Just returned from a 4,000 mile loop through the midwest.

Going to Ft Bragg in Sept (Pomo RV Park). Hope to meet other Nor-Cal owners sometime soon.

Steve

C-Haert

Hello Steve.

I know the Oroville area pretty well....my wife had some relations up there for quite some time and I worked in Marysville for almost 30 years.

We're booked at Pomo in early September too. Look for the short, fat, gray-haired dude with Bighorn.

Chris :cool:

sbhoward

I'm Scheduled for Sept 10th thru the 14th. I do need to bring the rig in for some warranty repairs though after our cross country shakedown ( 4,000 miles). It might force me to back out if we don't get it back in time.

I'll look for your Bighorn.

Steve

For20hunter

Hey all, please help me in giving Anthony and Kaye Hamer, the newest Northern California Chapter Introductory Members a warm Heartland Welcome!! The Hamer's are from Tracy California and have purchased a new 2015 Landmark!! I am hoping they will join us at either the Central or Southern California Chapter Rallies that are coming up soon. Welcome Anthony and Kaye and we hope to see you at one of these or other Chapter Rallies!

Rod Ditrich

sbhoward

Welcome Anthony and Kaye! While I live in Orovile now, I lived in Tracy from 1989-2005 and know th town well. Was just back there last weekend. Just bought a new rig this year ourselves.

Hope to meet you at one of the gatherings.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Welcome Anthony and Keye ....
My wife and I were both born and raised in Tracy and moved to Manteca in 2003 "so not to far away"
Hope to see you at the rally in Jackson next week.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk