Landmark - Residential Refrigerator

Litz

residential refrigerators for rvs
Is there a certain zize and weight I need to get.
2013 landmark san antonio

osims

bsims
Re: ATF: Landmark - Residential Refrigerator

They are counter depth refrigerators, I know Fridgidaire and Samsung has them.

Litz

I understand that, I need to know what depth I need for my 5th wheel.
I know the width.

Litz

they from 24 to 34..I need to know what will fit in my landmark San Antonio.
Ok?

osims

bsims

Mine is a Samsung RS22HDHPNSR, you can goggle that model and it will give you exact dimensions. You have to remove doors and hinges to get it in RV door.

jbeletti

they from 24 to 34..I need to know what will fit in my landmark San Antonio.
Ok?

If you have access to your RV, I suggest as a double check, you take a tape measure and to the left of your current refer, measure the distance from the wall to the front of the wood stile that trims out the left front corner of the refer. That will tell you how much space you have "in the slide.

Then, when the slide closed, measure the gap, if any, that you have from the left refer door to the island counter top edge. That's how much you can protrude outside the current refer with a replacement.

Compare that data with what others are feeding you for dimensions of their residential refers and double check that yourself with online resources for the refer or refer candidates you like.

Confer also with Gus (Boat25er) in this forum as he's in the process of doing an installation - though in another Landmark floor plan. Still, all he will go through install-wise will be similar to what you will experience.

Litz

thanks Bill

- - - Updated - - -

I just ordered this one from home depot. [h=2]Samsung[/h] [h=2]Model # RF18HFENBBC[/h]
It will fit perfect and doesn't weigh much more than the Norcold.
and, we wanted the bottom freezer.

thanks for the help.

jbeletti

thanks Bill

- - - Updated - - -

I just ordered this one from home depot. Samsung

Model # RF18HFENBBC

thanks for the help.

Congrats on your selection. Let the installation planning continue. I don't envy you or Gus with these installs but I'm sure you'll be happy with the results.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Be sure to take lots of pics along the way to share. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

thanks Bill

- - - Updated - - -

I just ordered this one from home depot. [h=2]Samsung[/h] [h=2]Model # RF18HFENBBC[/h]

thanks for the help.

That's the same one we are getting. Due to my work and travel schedule it looks like it will be Sept before I can do the actual install. Have everything bought and ready to install except the inverter and reefer (the two big pieces!).

boatto5er

Got some free time next weekend so we went ahead and ordered the Samsung French Door Reefer today. It arrives Wednesday and the inverter comes in Thursday. Already have everything else (wiring, in-line fuse, etc). Looks like a full day of work ahead!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Got some free time next weekend so we went ahead and ordered the Samsung French Door Reefer today. It arrives Wednesday and the inverter comes in Thursday. Already have everything else (wiring, in-line fuse, etc). Looks like a full day of work ahead!

Please take lots of pics and document your work! We'd love to see this for the newsletter.

scottyb

You will probably have to do some minor modifications for the height. The Samsung RF18 is a little taller than the Norcold. Some people sacrifice the drawer space below. We lost space in the cabinet above. The RF18 has been great so far.

boatto5er

You will probably have to do some minor modifications for the height. The Samsung RF18 is a little taller than the Norcold. Some people sacrifice the drawer space below. We lost space in the cabinet above. The RF18 has been great so far.

We are replacing a Dometic RM1350. Will have to remove the drawer under it.

boatto5er

Inverter delivery just got delayed a week. Since we're going on a four day trip in the RV over the next following weekend, looks like I won't be able to start until around Aug 22.

GWRam

Inverter delivery just got delayed a week. Since we're going on a four day trip in the RV over the next following weekend, looks like I won't be able to start until around Aug 22.
h
e
Unless the drive days are long and you need the frig to be running off the inverter while driving and if you are wiring your system like heartland did ours. you could install frig and run wiring to where it will connect to the inverter, put a male AC plug on the wire and run an extension cord from campground 15amp outlet to run the frig while camping. Just a thought

boatto5er

h
e
unless the drive days are long and you need the frig to be running off the inverter and if you are wiring your system like heartland did ours. you could install frig and run wiring to where it will connect to the inverter, put a male AC plug on the wire and run an extension cord from campground 15amp outlet to run the frig while camping. Just a thought

Hmmm, just two or three hours to the CG. Good idea!

boatto5er

Reefer arrived this afternoon. Had a very tiny dent in the upper left door Samsung is giving us a $175.00 refund. I can live with that. Removal of the Dometic starts early Saturday morning. Pictures and story forthcoming.