Switch in Bedroom

jb007

Just purchased a Landmark 365 Newport, there are 3 switches in the bedroom on the wall under the TV, 2 of them turn on upper lights, can't figure out the 3rd one. anyone Know?

jimtoo

Re: Swith in Bedroom

Hi jb007,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Not sure, but turn on your sound system and try the switch. It may be for the speakers in the ceiling of the bedroom. I'm sure some of our other 365 owners will jump in soon. Let us know what you find.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

danemayer

There are 2 nightlight switches - one in the hall and one in the bedroom. Either turns on several floor-level nightlights.

jb007

Looks like that switch doesn't turn them on only the switch in the hallway turns them on.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Is the switch smaller like the one in the hall that turns on the floor lights ? We have a small one in the bedroom and one in the hall both are a smaller switch then the light switches.

jb007

Is the switch smaller like the one in the hall that turns on the floor lights ? We have a small one in the bedroom and one in the hall both are a smaller switch then the light switches.
Both switches are the same, probably it is miss wired somewhere. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Ya they are both 3-way switches, so it sounds like its a switch or a wiring issue. Does that switch affect the good switch in the hall at all ?