Wilderness 3150DS total length?

Does anyone know if the length listed on the Wilderness brochure is the box length or if it is total length to end of tongue? The 3150DS is listed as 34'9" in length in the factory brochure.

Thanks.

danemayer

Hi patterson0108,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's a great bunch of friendly and helpful people here and hopefully another Wilderness owner will see your question and know the answer.

If you don't get an answer in a day or two, call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Ask to speak with the Wilderness sales team.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Does anyone know if the length listed on the Wilderness brochure is the box length or if it is total length to end of tongue? The 3150DS is listed as 34'9" in length in the factory brochure.

Thanks.

I believe that the total length would be from the back edge of the back bumper to the tip of the tongue.

Just found this model and love it. I was hoping to find more people on here that had one. We have looked at several similar from other dealers, but love this and all it offers. I have heard great things about Heartland and have walked thru a few smaller ones. So if your out there and have this 3150 Model post and share your thoughts and comments for future shoppers.