Bathroom toilet

Hemi392

We picked up our new cyclone 3010 and I was testing the flush on the toilet and it leaked from the back up under a small bump on the bowl towards the top. It doesn't do it all the time but I'm not sure what would be the cause. Doesn't seem to be coming from where the connections are and it seems to do it when I depress the toilet flush part way or slowly.
67c407db9a88285d653cf3bd113a50ff.jpg

Sent from my awesome red hot smokin iPad mini!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We have a 2015 Landmark and on our first extended trip in July we noticed water on the floor behind the toilet after each use. We first thought it was a leak in the spray hose or a loose water connection. Upon a very close inspection and lots of flushing Mark found that there was a hairline crack in the porcelain just above the water inlet hose which is located near the top of the toilet. Every time the toilet peddle was depressed several drops of water of water would come out of the crack. We had to keep a towel on the floor at the back of the toilet during the trip. We contacted Heartland regarding the toilet leaking and had to send pictures. Heartland Customer Service was excellent and wanted to know if we wanted a new toilet sent to a dealer somewhere along our trip route. We had the new toilet sent to our home address.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
OK, but what is the city water pressure? Are you hooked up before or after the pressure regulator. We have about 110# before the regulator and that will blow all the plumbing in the house and trailer apart. Don't ask how I know about our BH.

Hemi392

Every rv we've owned has been connected to this water source so I'm not so sure it has to do with the water pressure. There is a plastic unit connected to the water hose just before it enters the toilet on the back. I believe the spray is coming from there. I checked for cracks on the porcelain near the connection as suggested by ziggy but all is clear there. I cannot see the top of this plastic unit however it seems like it is open on the top. I will try to attach a picture from the bottom of this thing. Thanks for the help.
903a3484691a241b492147d49111d7ab.jpg

donr827

I always used a water pressure regular on my trailer set for 55 pounds. I believe that if you check the web site for the toilet manufacturer you might find the recommended water pressure. Too much pressure can cause leaks. Might not be your problem but you could call your dealer and ask him.
Don

Hemi392

Ok I will check the pressure. I would call the dealer but they know less than me about the unit.