Noisy Flojet

rxbristol

I did the same thing and it's much quieter. Climb in the belly and make sure there isn't a pex pipe that may be rattling. Also, check the mounting of the water pump that it has some type of cushioning.

ksucats

Know this is an older thread but our water pump started being VERY noisy last month while we were in New Mexico. Then it stopped working. Dealer found a loose wire and pump now working again but very noisy. Was not that way until last month. So, the question - have others experienced this same issue as the water pump is used more. It used to be that you could barely hear it working, if at all. Now it sounds like someone is hitting the floor with a hammer hundred of times a second (exaggeration a bit but is very loud and consistent with water usage - the more being used, the faster it becomes.).

Personally I feel that the pump is failing / has failed but need some experienced folks to let me know if so.

Thanks.

avvidclif

Sounds to me like when the dealer repaired the connection some water lines were moved around and are now playing the drums on the floor. Access the water pump and find the offending line and move it.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
On both of our Heartlands the water pumps made some noise when they were running.

I've always thought this was normal?