What do you clean your showers and kit. countertops with?

GETnBYE

I am not sure what material my countertops will be made of in our new (being built now) Bighorn.

I want to bring the correct cleaning items with me for pick up. Hopefully within the next week or so. I can't find any info other than it saying "solid surface" in order to do research.

Thanks for any replies.

buddyboy

I use the same things I use at the s&b, bartenders friend and greenworks. A little baking soda and vinegar for clogs.

phix

I clean the fiberglass shower with car wash and wax. An all purpose counter spray with soft cloth works fine on the counter tops. Congratulations on you new horn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JanAndBill

I am not sure what material my countertops will be made of in our new (being built now) Bighorn.

I want to bring the correct cleaning items with me for pick up. Hopefully within the next week or so. I can't find any info other than it saying "solid surface" in order to do research.

Thanks for any replies.

pDGC1-12184674v380.jpgSo you finally talked him into it. Way to go!!! Looks like "fold-overs" for Wayne for awhile!! LOL We clean our shower on a regular basis with a non-abrasive cleaner. In between cleaning we use "Clean Shower" after we shower. Spray it on wet, and it causes the soap scum to drain away, and dries clear. Works great! On the counter tops, if they're dark I'm afraid you're not going to be happy. They scratch EASY. The only way to get the scratches out is to use a buffing compound every so often. In between, we use this. It will hide light scratches026214560536lg.jpg

rxbristol

As Jan & Bill state, the Clean Shower stuff works great. I spray it on, wipe the walls immediately after showering and we never have soap scum or lime buildup. The shower looks new and stays clean. I also use it on the shower head which prevents lime buildup on the spray jets.

GETnBYE

View attachment 38993So you finally talked him into it. Way to go!!! Looks like "fold-overs" for Wayne for awhile!! LOL We clean our shower on a regular basis with a non-abrasive cleaner. In between cleaning we use "Clean Shower" after we shower. Spray it on wet, and it causes the soap scum to drain away, and dries clear. Works great! On the counter tops, if they're dark I'm afraid you're not going to be happy. They scratch EASY. The only way to get the scratches out is to use a buffing compound every so often. In between, we use this. It will hide light scratchesView attachment 38994

We looked at the display models at the National rally and the ball started rolling down a hill. So, I guess We will both be having fold-overs from now on, but we will have more room now in the camper and the fridge.
thanks for the cleaner info!

Last edited by a moderator: