Protecting sliding doors leading to toy hauler area

myla296

I have a 2010 road warrior and though I was conscious of this, now that I'm looking at my stuff back there, I'm realizing how vulnerable the sliding doors are. How do you all protect them during transport?. I have straps of course but do you do a foam guard or anything else?. Thanks in advance for any advisement ! (Again! :)

Here is the area I'm referring to (I'm still moving stuff... Don't panic... :)

Attachments

• image.jpg1_zpsryxvr132.jpg
    image.jpg1_zpsryxvr132.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 119

IronJ

Thus far I have put one of my daughters baby gates across the back with a blanket draped over the edge. ..the rest of my crap holds it in place and the gate protects the doors from rogue garage projectiles. ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

GMCaddic

I put wheel chocks under my front wheels on my razor to protect the sliding door.

Wow you have a lot of misc stuff in your garage. Hmm

jeffdee

Wheel chocks for front wheels of my golf cart. Everything else is flat and secured to the floor d-rings to prevent them from becoming missiles during a panic stop. Anything else loose is stored in plastic containers with lids.

Sans1

similar to wheel chocks

I use a 1 foot section of 6x6 timbers. They are the light weight ones and sit nicely on the floor butt up against the sliding door frame. In my case my pioneer 7004 front tires butt against them and it keeps the front bumper from hitting the glass on the door. The timbers are tight on the floor between tires and door frame.