Welcome To Everyone!

J

Jeff

Hello Folks:

The Forum is really coming along nicely! I have to say we apparently are getting alot of attention on the net, since our hit count last month was nearly 34,000 unique hits. So far this month we are at almost 10,000 hits and still 2/3rds of the month to go.

I would like to see more information from our members. Like some favorite camping stories, maybe a picture of your current RIG (even if you don't have a Heartland). Hints and Tips for RVing, wether that be with 5th wheels or other travel trailers. Would be nice to have you put up an Avatar or favorite picture too. If you can't get that to work, just send me the picture and I'll size it for you and place by your log in.

If you have all read the articles on this Forum, you see that Hearland will be producing at least 400 new units in the next year. So, those of you that own a Heartland should start seeing them on the road next spring and summer in larger numbers. If you are considering buying one, nows the time. They are simply one of the BEST 5TH Wheels on the market.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Too!!!:) :)

You all take care.

Jeff

nemo45

Why can't I get to all the forums once I log in? I can access them before I log in, but once I log in I can't get to the General Discussion forum.

Don:)

jbeletti

Don,

Sorry for the trouble I looked at your forum permissions and they were a bit off. A quick adjustment and you should now be ready to go. Let us know if you have any further issues.

Jim