EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, New Holland - 7/21/2016 to 7/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

VKTalley

YEAH!!! Now we're talkin. Y'all welcome Jo & Andy Grimes. They're fixin on comin clean from SWLA to PA.

And yes, the first Doxies on the list...sorry Gus.

Jamie, what is the latest someone can sign up for your rally? We are waiting on our summer WA camping plans before putting anything on our summer travel schedule.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Jamie, what is the latest someone can sign up for your rally? We are waiting on our summer WA camping plans before putting anything on our summer travel schedule.

The campground is holding our sites until 6/25/16. After that, it could go outside the group area.

Bones

Yeah I had to wait till I was working again so I could afford the deposit so that is why I waited but yes we will be in PA. Second time for me but first time for Jo and the doxies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wow your coming a long way.

VKTalley

The campground is holding our sites until 6/25/16. After that, it could go outside the group area.

ok, that helps! We should know something by January as the cap ground we go to with our daughter and her family books out 9 months in advance.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
ok, that helps! We should know something by January as the cap ground we go to with our daughter and her family books out 9 months in advance.

Might the Talleys be coming to PA??

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Might the Talleys be coming to PA??

But can PA stand all of the southern influence that us and the traveling Tallys will bring?? Y'all don't know what yer in fer yet!! Lol

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
But can PA stand all of the southern influence that us and the traveling Tallys will bring?? Y'all don't know what yer in fer yet!! Lol

There were some of us northerners at the TN rally last weekend so what goes around comes around...!!!

JWalker

Oh man, it took Ginger & I a month to quit saying "fixin" and "y'all" after 1 week at Goshen.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Oh man, it took Ginger & I a month to quit saying "fixin" and "y'all" after 1 week at Goshen.

Well get ready as we will be there for a week. We fixin ta have a good time y'all!! Lol.

rdufek

Jamie and Ginger, we are in. We will be arriving Thursday 7/21 and pulling out on Tuesday 7/26. We do not have a site number yet but as soon as I do I will let you know. Can't wait to see you again.

Bob and Valerie Dufek
And our beloved Saint Penelope
2015 BH 3750FL
2014 Ram 3500 DRW
HOC # 2858

JWalker

Jamie and Ginger, we are in. We will be arriving Thursday 7/21 and pulling out on Tuesday 7/26. We do not have a site number yet but as soon as I do I will let you know. Can't wait to see you again.

Bob and Valerie Dufek
And our beloved Saint Penelope
2015 BH 3750FL
2014 Ram 3500 DRW
HOC # 2858

Great news. Can't wait to see you guys again. It's going to be a long winter.

Stay warm!!!!

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Jamie and Ginger!

Chris and Candi Carrington will be joining you. This will be our first NorthEast Rally and first time camping in PA! Looking forward to it.

Coming in on Wed 7/20 adleaving Sun 7/24.

Thanks
Chris

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Hi Jamie and Ginger!

Chris and Candi Carrington will be joining you. This will be our first NorthEast Rally and first time camping in PA! Looking forward to it.

Coming in on Wed 7/20 adleaving Sun 7/24.

Thanks
Chris[/QUOTE

Welcome Aboard from the NY Chapter and get ready for plenty of GOOD TIMES.

Jim and Colleen,
NY Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.