Sundance 2009 2900mk audio wiring schematic

johnf

I have searched all HOG, HUG documents and cannot find an answer to this previously asked question below. I require the same information. Is this diagram available anywhere ?

"Please provide a drawing which shows how the existing
speaker wiring is laid out in the 2009 2900MK. I assume form the A-B switch on the receiver that there are two speaker connections, and further, that the B speakers are split run to the Bedroom with on/off switch and Exterior Speakers."

danemayer

Hi johnf,

I'm not aware of any audio wiring diagrams. Perhaps another Sundance 2900mk owner can shed some light.

What are you trying to do?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
If you have one of the big Jensen Stereo AM/FM/CD/DVD players (like the one pictured below) . . . the wiring diagram is on the back of the stereo.

Just remove the four screws and the whole thing comes out of the wall.

Campout2012-PC260022.jpg

The Jensen is just to the right of the TV.

johnf

Thanks JohnD but I was after information on the route the speaker wires take from the entertainment unit to the individual speakers. I have one outside speaker not working. I suspect the head unit is faulty. I have no power at the outside LHS speaker terminals.
edit:- I have traced the LH outside speaker wire back to the head unit. Speaker B button controls the outside speakers. The Red & Violet/Black stripe wires at the head unit is the Speaker B outside LH speaker. This cable ( Grey & Grey/black stripe) runs down through the basement then up into the bedroom to the outside LHS speaker. I have no output at the head unit at the Red & Violet/Black stripe wires. I suspect the Speaker B button control circuit in the head unit is faulty as LH & RH speakers work ok when Speaker A is selected.
Looks like I need to buy a new head unit.

Last edited: