• Non-Club Member fee:
  • Potluck: No
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: jayc(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
If you are in or near the Rio Grand Valley of Texas this winter, we are planning another dealer open house at the Ron Hoover dealership in Donna TX. We will have hamburgers and hot dogs with all the trimmings. Door prizes will be given and a discount will be offered on parts purchased.

We always have a good time looking at the new trailers in stock. If your neighbor or a friend in the area is interested, please invite them.

The times for the Open House will be from 11AM - 1PM.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in February.

Last edited by a moderator:

jbeletti

I will be there! I plan to be in the RGV for a week, arriving on Feb 1 and leaving on Feb 7.

Looking for a place in the RGV to stay. Anyone have ideas on a CG that may have a weekly spot? Considering something more central like near Edinburg.

jbeletti

Reservations made for our week in the RGV. We'll be staying at Southern Comfort in Weslaco, TX. Arrive on 1-Feb and depart on 8-Feb. Never been here before, don't know what to expect.

Gotta make plans to eat some authentic Mexican food, take a walking trip into Mexico and see some Heartlanders during our stay.

navyAZ1

Guess Ann and I will be there, we will be staying in Mission, TX at Seven Oaks January thru March.

OToole

We are currently staying at Seven Oaks in Mission, TX. We will definitely make plans to attend this open house. Look forward to meeting Jim Beletti and the other HL crowd. navyAZ1 we are the LM365 in Lot 140.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Glad to hear it Mike and Korine. We'l be down soon at the Cottonwood RV Park.

asherwin

We are spending the winter at Paradise RV Park in McAllen Tx., and look forward to the open house. Already have a Hoover Tshirt as we visited them last week :) Jim, there are some good flea markets in the area to visit as well.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Time's getting short! We went by the dealership a couple of days ago, right after we arrived in the valley and everything is set up and ready. Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone soon.

jbeletti

Time's getting short! We went by the dealership a couple of days ago, right after we arrived in the valley and everything is set up and ready. Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone soon.

Thanks Jay. See you soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.