Best Source For Bedding.........

Uncle Rog

We are tired of the purple dinosaur bedding we found to fit the rv king bed.
We would like to get a nice set with a quality mattress pad.
There seems to be a lot available on the net.
Where has any body found a GOOD quality and reasonably priced set?
We hope to use the BH a lot more this year and would like a better nights sleep..................

Princess Kathleen

I have used in the past:
Amazon.com
Smart bargins.com
We use the egyptian cotton very high count sheets....1000 tc+ of course it is best to buy in the months of January and July when the white sales are happening.

PK

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Tuesday Morning. High end stuff at El Cheapo prices. $800 Italian linens for $79 set. We just use anything with a higher thread count than 500. Usually about $30 to $40 per set at Tuesday Morning. I found that a Cal-King fits a little better and the fitted sheets that have elastic all the way around are the best. I found some 800 thread count Donna Karan sets for $18 on Clearance. But, I am a dedicated clearance bin shopper. :)

swoosh

Hi,

I found Northern Nights, California King from QVC to fit our king size bed to be the best. Love the sheets, I also use them in our home.None

Delaine and Lindy

We really haven't had any luck on beds in RV's. They are very cheap including the one we just got. In the future we will up-grade to a more home style. And for linens Delaine has had good luck at Bath & Bed, its called Jersey knit fabric??? We also got a mattress topper and cut it to fit the King Bed. We have found its almost impossible to find anything that fits right on RV beds, and we have owned 4 different RV's. Good Luck... GBY....

Uncle Rog

Tuessday Morning was the hot ticket, we now have new sheets and pad in the BH and the house, thanks...........