Large Color HOC Decal - thoughts?

jbeletti

I recently had some of these made up. What do you think?

HOC_Decal_Annotated.jpg

On edit: These decals are orderable from Martin Marketing for $3 each - LINK. I suggest you order a few of them as the shipping cost on several should be the same cost as one.

Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I think it looks nice.
It would look especially nice stuck to the HOC PLAK-R.

Peace
Dave

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
It looks nice but with the owners plaque isn't it redundant? Would like one on the tow vehicle though.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Okay, dumb request. I can't read the small print under Heartland on my phone. What does it say please? Thanks, Trace

dlw930

I like the color decal. I had a white one made for my TV and a black one for the door-side slide (so it can be seen from the front when parked) with our name underneath the HOC logo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Looks good; someone mentioned one for their truck which I would go for, but a smaller version.

I could do smaller but the "Owners Club" text gets even harder to read. Something for me to consider though.

The real prie break comes at 1000, so I may not want to have many sizes as someone has to pay for them to be made - just in case they could all be sold :)

jbeletti

It looks nice but with the owners plaque isn't it redundant?

That's a good question Jim. The plaque is engraved with the member number. The decal is not personalized. The plaque will fade some, but over the same period, the decal may fade more. But they are cheap ($3)!

jbeletti

I think it looks nice.
It would look especially nice stuck to the HOC PLAK-R.

Peace
Dave

Oh behave! :) I'll give you one at the MI rally and you can stick one over your plaque. Maybe I'll try it too. It should peel off as it's a low-tack adhesive like the rally decals.