looking for dealers

beardedone

Beardedone
Hi
I just joined. We are shopping for a dealer in western Canada. We are in Red Deer but I want to be able to do some comparison shopping however the Heartland home page won't direct me to dealers in BC. Can anyone supply dealer names, phone #'s and location for BC. Also any opinions on service etc.

thanks, Gerry

jackg

don't know any in B.C., there is one in Airdrie...on the east side of the highway, just north of Tim Hortons...too expensive though, we saved a bundle and bought it in the U.S. then had the driver meet us half way and hauled it back to Calgary

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Gerry
Traveland RV Super store in Langley BC, Bighorn and Sundance, Cottonwood RV in Chilliwack, Big Country and one of the toy haulers.
as Jack says you could probably save some $$ It is not difficult bring them across the boader
Rand

TRX RV in Saskatoon, Sk (306) 384-4900 handles the complete line from Heartland and they told us they were willing to match any price from the states, plus approximately $2500.00 to cover cost of delivery etc.
It might be worth talking to them.
Happy camping!

beardedone

Beardedone
I should clear up my last message. We have ordered an Augusta. Rose got her washer and dryer to, so she is happy. Now for the dishwasher! Ordered it from Kelowna RV in B.C. Will be towing it with a Dodge 3500 dually long box, CTD.
Gerry

bigredtruck

We first saw the 3210 at Cottonwood RV in Chilliwack, but have ordered from Lakeshore RV in Michigan to save $15000. Plus we got all sorts of options and shipping.

gdog

gdog
Considering where you live you could make the trip that we made to Kalispell to check out the bighorns. We were happy with our price and saved a considerable amount over what we could have got it for in Canada. Only a 6 hour drive for us. Probably the same for you. At least that way you will actually be in the unit you buy and not buy over the internet. A piece of cake at the border.
gdog

Garry & Bev

travel bug
Western rv Airdrie

We purchased our 2008 3055RL from Western Rv in Airdrie and were quite happy with the service etc. The price we managed to get was close to what we were offered in Kalispell. Call the dealer in Kalispell and get a price, then go to Western and see if they will come close to matching it. They often will if they are hungry enough. Hope you have success.