Looking for a 13 week stay.....New to this......PLEASE HELP! NURSE taking a job in Nashville

Hello everyone! I am a RN and I have accepted a job in Nashville TN and am looking for a place to park my RV during my 13 week assignment. I will be staying by myself with my .45 friend of course but I also will need some place quiet because I will be working night shift and sleeping through the day.

CAN ANYONE MAKE SOME GOOD RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ME....PLZZZZZZ

123camper

Not sure where you will be working, Nashville covers a lot of territory but there are 2 campgrounds on Music Valley Dr. by the Camping World. We have never stayed in either one but we rented an apartment in that area when we first moved to Nashville. My wife work at Babtist Hospital at the time and it was an easy commute for her. With 65, 40, and 24 all coming together it easy to get around in the city. Then there is 440 which helps even more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wdk450

Wasn't there a Heartland National owners rally in Nashville a few years back? As I remember hearing about it it was near a river as there was flooding just before the rally and using that park was in queation.
You might want to check RVParkReviews.com for help in finding campsites.

VKTalley

There are three campgrounds on Music Valley Road, KOA, Two Rivers and Jellystone. Each have their good and bad points. I have stayed in all three. Tresa, contact me through the email on my blog and I'll give you as much help as I can. My hisband still works part time and his corporate office is based in downtown Nashville.

NEED HELP PLEASE!!!! Campground within 15 min of NASHVILLE TN

HELLO EVERYONE!

I am in desperate need of finding a campground somewhere near Nashville TN that will accept a older small camper (1994 17') on a monthly basis. I am a nurse and have accepted a travel assignment in Nashville starting September 14th and ending December 14th. I would prefer something small and quiet due to me sleeping during the day (working 12 hour night shifts). I would be open to renting a space at someone's home as well.

I have called SEVERAL campgrounds including both of the KOA's and no one has any spaces available.

Also just incase someone is interested in renting to me......I would only be there three days per week. The rest of the week I will be traveling to Kentucky to be with my Dad.

Any recommendations or help would be very much appreciated.

P.S. We are Heartland owners of a 2014 Cyclone but my husband will be staying in that one while I travel.

danemayer

Combined new thread with this one.

RVParkReviews.com shows 7 campgrounds in Nashville. In addition, on the left side of the screen they show the nearest towns that have campgrounds.

wdk450

Have you thought about checking with the hospital (maybe a discharge planner) about your problem? I retired from U.C. Davis Medical Center in Sacramento, and besides having a full Ronald McDonald house, we also had a Kiwanis house on campus (we have a lot of land - it is the former state fair grounds) with about 15 RV spaces. Now these spaces are dedicated to families of patients, but maybe some accommodation could be made for you. Being a teaching hospital we also had interns and residents doing their training there, and I remember 1 Class A RV that was fulltime in one of the vast employee parking lots over most of a year with the generator going during the day sometimes. Maybe one of the staff could let you stay in their personal driveway.

I checked Nashville Craig's list for you and did not find any trailer/RV park listings where I see them in the Craig's Lists here out West, under "Parking/Storage". There were a lot of RV storage listings.

Good luck, and I hope it works out for you.

Bill Knight CBET

VKTalley

Re: NEED HELP PLEASE!!!! Campground within 15 min of NASHVILLE TN

HELLO EVERYONE!

I am in desperate need of finding a campground somewhere near Nashville TN that will accept a older small camper (1994 17') on a monthly basis. I am a nurse and have accepted a travel assignment in Nashville starting September 14th and ending December 14th. I would prefer something small and quiet due to me sleeping during the day (working 12 hour night shifts). I would be open to renting a space at someone's home as well.

I have called SEVERAL campgrounds including both of the KOA's and no one has any spaces available.

Also just incase someone is interested in renting to me......I would only be there three days per week. The rest of the week I will be traveling to Kentucky to be with my Dad.

Any recommendations or help would be very much appreciated.

P.S. We are Heartland owners of a 2014 Cyclone but my husband will be staying in that one while I travel.

Yeah, the Nashville area is lacking in campgrounds, as you have found, which is not good for a city the size of Nashville and all the great tourism in the area.

Tresa, another campground to check is Nashville Shores. It is a water park/campground. The water park will probably be shutting down for the season soon. I am not sure on their long term stats. Where in KY will you be traveling to? I am originally from KY.

VKTalley

Re: NEED HELP PLEASE!!!! Campground within 15 min of NASHVILLE TN

Nice area! I am originally from Lexington, KY. Have been to and through E-town several times, traveling from Nashville to Lexington.