Kargor

Hi everyone , my wife and I just purchased a North Trail 23 RBS , we will pick it up next week and our first trip is going to be to the Yukon / Alaska. Looking forward to great info sharing and any advice , tips , suggestions as we are relatively new to the RV scene .

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Kargor and welcome to this great forum. Lots of help available from a lot of great helpful people.
I suggest that you take a shorter shake down trip before heading to Alaska.
Campers are normally not problem free even when new.
That will give you a chance to familiarize yourself with everything in your new North Trail and if there are any issues it would be better to take care of it now rather than on your big trip.
Be sure to run your tire pressure at the max pressure listed on the sidewall of the tire.

Peace
Dave

danemayer

We haven't been to Alaska, but I've heard people talk about taking 2 spare tires for the truck and 2 spares for the trailer.

- - - Updated - - -

We haven't been to Alaska, but I've heard people talk about taking 2 spare tires for the truck and 2 spares for the trailer.

Kargor

Just wanted to give a quick update , our trip was fantastic , no issues with our new trailer , we are extremely happy with our purchase . If you have never been to the Yukon then you need to go , stunning scenery , lots of campgrounds , the Alaska highway is a very good highway , lots of places open year round now for gas and such .