Torque 291 Questions - Prospective Owner

weekender01

We have been looking at all the various toy haulers and keep coming back to the Heartland brand. I really like the Cyclone Toy Haulers, but am afraid that the 3010 is going to be too heavy and much more expensive than the Torque line based upon feedback from this forum. There is not a Torque dealer right near us to look at the line so I would like help with a few questions. I hope someone with this unit can help me.

1. I love that the units come with alot of standard items as compared to other brands, but if we add the generator and the patio kit any idea how much more weight that would add to the unit? The listed dry weight is under 10,400# on the website and the closer I am to that # the better as I have a 2013 F250 truck. Anyone know the true weight of their unit?

2. Does the unit come with 2 ac units or do you have to add the 2nd? The Heartland website lists dual ducted 15K ac units, but under options it also list 2nd ac. Which way does it truly come?

3. How is the quality and finish of the unit? The cyclone looks really nice, but I would guess the Torque is just a step below this. Any feedback on this?

4. Is the SS package worth it?

5. Can you mount a TV in the garage?

6. Do you regret not having the auto level system like the Cyclone offers?

Our big wish list is the patio option, room to haul a converted 4 seat golf cart (seat added above bag well), a bunk in the garage for our 13 year old daughter and room for clothes, food, and stuff for week long trips.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
You need to call HL service or ask for the Torque brand manager and ask most of your questions. Someone else might know the answers on the forum.

weekender01

Thanks. I called Heartland and got answers to all my questions and then some. Also found out that my local dealer can order them if and when we get ready to purchase.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
Glad to hear you got taken care of, if you have any other questions let me know.

thanks,

AJ