East Coast Info

CrazyTed

Hello, I'm from the east coast of Virginia and am curious if you will have any dealers in the area for the Cyclone. I tried the locate a dealer function on the website but it said none found in my area. Any information would be greatly appreciated. I will be in the market for a toy hauler next year and yours looks extrememly promising if the price is where it is rumored to be....

Scott

Cyclone Available in Late November

Here is an update on the Cyclone project. With our involvement in the FEMA project, the Cyclone toy haulers are going to be delaying in getting out on the market by about a month and a half. That means that they will not start showing up on dealers lots until late November and early December. Sorry for those of you that wanted one right away - but I promise they will be worth the wait.

FYI

ST

Scott

Dealers

Right now, I don't. But, I do know that Jason Howard, our Cyclone producdt manager is getting all kinds of positive response from dealers who are just seeing it on the web - and especially from those who are fortunate enough to see the prototype in person.
I don't know if you have a preference in dealer from your area, but they are always welcome to talk to Jason at the Heartland factory if they are interested in carrying out product.
I've had people in areas that did not have a Heartland dealer yet who went to there favorite dealer and told them about our product and we ended up on their lot. Of course, it would have to be a reputable dealer with a decent service center and customer service department. We try not to work with fly by night guys or people who are only interested in the sale.

ST

East Coast Heartland Dealer

Hi, we sell the Heartland Cyclone. We are located in Knoxville, Tennessee. Not too far from you. We have at least 1 Cyclone on our lot at all times. We can also order one with any changes that might be wanted. Please contact us by phone, (865) 521-9112, or e-mail at info@rvsforless.net. Also check us out at www.rvsforless.net. Hope this helps. Thanks and God Bless!

CrazyTed

That sounds great. We have a motorcycle race in Bristol, VA where there will be lots of RVers. If I can swing the spare time while I'm there I might try and sneak a ride down to the site and check it out in person...