It's home now

flyfishing48

We picked up our new 2009 Sundance 2900MK yesterday. It towed very well up I75 considering the 20+MPH east wind.
During our walk through I looked at most of the areas that I had read threads about and most seemed to be addressed.
Our unit came with Goodyear 16" tires, made in China, but Goodyears
The bathroom sink has a bead of clear caulk where the countertop meets the wall as does the shower door frame. I intend to check out the closet rod and the access for the plumbing in the shower.
Overall the coach is very nice. I think we are going to be very happy with it.:)
The fit and finish is very good in our opinion. Biggest issue I see right now is the 3-4" of fresh snow all over it!:( My next test is to see if it fits under the door opening for the storage building?
We take it out for it's maiden voyage this coming Friday.:cool:

Netem

We also have the 2900MK and I think you will be very happy with it. I know what you mean about this weather we have been getting non stop rain and have already had to cancel one trip because of the flooding in the parks. We pulled up your way 2 yrs ago to check out Mackinac Island and had a great time. Also had to go to Cheboygan to the Wal Mart.

flyfishing48

Been your way Too

Netem,
My wife and I have been to your neck-o-woods a few times too. We have made several trips to Cape Giardeau for work.
Glad you had a good time up north.
We just came in from looking over the coach, ran the furnace and looked over the storage situation. Looks like we will have plenty of storage space.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Sound's good on the new 2900 MK . We have a 2008 2900 MK only used one time last year before it got to cold here in NY. I hope to remove the cover this coming week!! I had wished we had waited till now to buy ,many upgrades to 2009 . I also have a list to check info from the forum . Happy Camping