Coach Vinyl Graphics (decals) available??

Diamondjim

We have just purchases a "lightly used" 2011 Greystone 32RL 5th wheel.
We have a white RAM RM2500 HD as a tow vehicle.
The question is, are decals available to imitate those of the Greystone, or are there other sources to acquiring such decals scaled down?
Maybe my bride (of 51 years) is grasping at straws, to make a plain jane TV a little spiffier is her goal.

Have found lots of great info here, we're excited to get back on the RVing circuit after selling our permanent piece of paradise in the woods of Western NY. Owned for 37 years. Gated, deed restricted RV community.

danemayer

Re: Decals available??

Hi Diamondjim,

Congratulations on the new-to-you Greystone and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There a great bunch of friendly and helpful people here and I wouldn't be surprised if someone can give you some pointers on decal suppliers.

GOTTOYS

I have purchased decals for my Big Country from Heartland customer service a couple of times. Call and talk to them and they will send you a diagram so you can pick out the ones you need as they are shown in place on your trailer....Don

wdk450

I think there are vehicle wrap companies that can make decals from your photos.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

I have purchased decals for my Big Country from Heartland customer service a couple of times. Call and talk to them and they will send you a diagram so you can pick out the ones you need as they are shown in place on your trailer....Don

X2, call customer service. They may have original decal extras to sell, or they may be able to "recreate" them with the same artwork sent to a printer for a 1-off rendition. The 1-off version may be more costly, and may be "slightly" different, due to different printing techniques or inks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diamondjim

Thank you for your input.
Down sizing trailer decals for a pick-up truck may well be a challenge for a decal company. We'll explore all options.

GOTTOYS

Thank you for your input.
Down sizing trailer decals for a pick-up truck may well be a challenge for a decal company. We'll explore all options......... Myself...I would never put RV style decals on my truck. They don't go with the lines and just look like something pasted on, especially when the truck is away from the RV. But that's just me I guess...Don

Diamondjim

Thank you Don.
I'm using you to up the ante on my argument against doing this to the truck, even though the former owner had them put on to match his trailer.
I've actually found some ready made "swoosh" decals for a car that might be acceptable to all parties.........time will tell.

Diamondjim

wdk450

Thanks for the link. Little did you know that my last name is Palmer. How funny is that.
I loved the Mini Cooper looking like a sneaker, as their Palmer Design company car.
A friend wrapped his Vette with his jewelry store ad, that was cool, kinda forgot about that until this link.

wdk450

wdk450

Thanks for the link. Little did you know that my last name is Palmer. How funny is that.
I loved the Mini Cooper looking like a sneaker, as their Palmer Design company car.
A friend wrapped his Vette with his jewelry store ad, that was cool, kinda forgot about that until this link.

So now your friend's Vette is a business advertising tax deduction. More American ingenuity!