iRV stereo

I just purchased a Gateway 3650BH 5th wheel and my stereo speakers just quit working. It's an iRV wall mount stereo. The sound started cutting in and out last weekend now there is nothing coming out of the speakers at all I can't listen to the radio or play a dvd or hook up my iPhone. Has anyone experienced similar troubles?

Also wondering where to buy a new iRV unit or wondering if I can swap it out for a Jensen wall mount stereo. The dealer I bought it from wants 180 dollars to come out to look at it. They won't let me take the unit out myself and bring it in for repair or replacement.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

Dan

jimtoo

Hi slater1764,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Have you checked the wiring/speaker connections? Look in your owners paper work and call the distributor and ask them for help. If need to you can call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call and they can give you a number to call or maybe even an independent service person that is close to you that will do warranty work.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M