Tv mount?

ronlund

What is the exact location of the backer boards to mount a tv in the 2016 Trail Runner 25SLE?

I'm wondering if we can mount a TV where the coax hook up is on the cabinet or if we have to use the wall?

446058a27fba7819b704af3f5b8bec3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
In our previous Trail Runner TR22RK, the backer plates were marked by stickers over them.

However, the bedroom sticker was off by over a foot . . . so I had a couple of unwanted holes in the wall.

If you press on the wall in that area you should be able to find out exactly where the backer plate is.

That is how I found them in our new Prowler.

ProwlerEntCenter-P1000301.jpg

Will be getting a larger TV for this spot sometime soon!

ronlund

No stickers on the wall and can't tell where the backer is on either wall. Would like to mount it to the cabinet to help hide wires and with a swivel arm it would tuck out of the way for the bathroom door.

e8129c76e03f87ed967492727b1b8602.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and I are headed in to finalize paperwork tonight on our first trailer which is a 2014 trail runner 29SLE and there are no mounts or brackets either but there are a couple holes in the media center where 1 was. Need to measure it for size and then get a tv and mount to keep the kids entertained

mlpeloquin

Pulled my lousy convection/microwave and replaced it. I used a good wood and metal stud finder. It outlined the metal plate behind the wall. Heartland drilled on the edge of the plate to mount the old one. I was able to drill farther away from the metal plates edge. No guessing. Oh and if you ever want to put in a washer and dryer, don't go by the sticker for the vent. Use the stud finder to locate the studs (to miss them).