SOLVED: Where is water pump in 2015 Prowler P292

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Trying to find the water pump in our 2015 Prowler P292 5h-wheel.

It sounds like it might be under the credenza behind the panel with vents in it (sounds like the furnace is under there as well), but not sure

Last edited:

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Re: ATF: Prowler - Where is water pump in 2015 Prowler P292

John, on my Silverado it is behind the hot water heater behind the basement wall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JohnD

John, on my Silverado it is behind the hot water heater behind the basement wall.

I was looking at that wall in the basement of the Prowler, but it doesn't look like that wall comes out easily, or even meant to be removed.

I'll look at it again soon!

It is raining out here in Blue Mesa, so I'll check it out later.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders

The wall is screwed in place. I installed an access door for my bypass valves and pump. I can show it to you in Central City.

JohnD

The wall is screwed in place. I installed an access door for my bypass valves and pump. I can show it to you in Central City.

Cool!

R

rbrady

Hi John - I am the product manager for the Prowler Fifth Wheels. We appreciate your business and we hope you are enjoying your P292! To answer your question, the water pump is behind the water heater. You access it through the basement storage area. Should you have any other questions please do not hesitate to give me a call - 574-370-5728. Thanks, Ryan Brady

JohnD

Hi John - I am the product manager for the Prowler Fifth Wheels. We appreciate your business and we hope you are enjoying your P292! To answer your question, the water pump is behind the water heater. You access it through the basement storage area. Should you have any other questions please do not hesitate to give me a call - 574-370-5728. Thanks, Ryan Brady

Thanks for the info . . . I'll look into that after I get it back from the dealership.

We have several warranty issues that they will be addressing when I drop it off later this week.

JohnD

By the by . . . I did locate the water pump (and lots of other stuff) behind the basement wall.

I winterized it myself . . . and traced down the coax connections as they were all hooked up backwards from the factory and now have them hooked up correctly (spent about three hours on one of our recent campouts figuring this out) . . .

And our Prowler is at the dealership right now getting several warranty issues resolved.

It has been there for over a month now as they were waiting on parts (supposed to be delivered this week) and am supposed to be able to pick it up next week!

So far we love this trailer and are glad we made the upgrade from our old Heartland Trail Runner!

ProwleratBlueMesa-P1010116.jpg ProwlerBlueMesa-P1000712.jpg ProwlerSunsetBVKOA-P1000402.jpg ProwlerBVKOAsunrise-P1000424.jpg ProwlerFlagsJuly4-P1000235.jpg ProwlerAtMountaindale-P1000126.jpg ProwlerAtArbys2015-P1000174.jpg