Factory audio DVD player in Gateway

Bones

I have had the chance to use our factory media control center a couple of times and I would like to know if any one else has experienced this or if it is normal for the unit. When I turn it on I can hear the DVD player spinning and it will keep spinning until I hit the eject button. Nothing is in the player. When I do put a disc in the player a disc I know works just fine in our Blue-ray player for the kids wont play correctly in the media player. The disc is a DVD. The symptoms that happen are Pixles from time to time and lots of freezing for many seconds. Is my media center bad or is there a way to fix it. My camper is a gateway 3650BH. I can't remember the name of the media unit off the top of my head. Thanks

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Could be . . .

If the disc you are putting in there is a BluRay, it probably won't play.

I don't use the built-in unit to play DVD's in as I bought a separate BluRay player for that.

We have a Furrion stereo in the Prowler (looks like a car stereo) and had one of those bigger Jensen units in our previous Trail Runner.

However, I only use the built-in stereo for radio and audio from the TV and BluRay player.