Year ONE done!

jrzygrl64

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to say thanks for all the help and support you all have given to Bill and I in achieving our full time RV'ing dream!

Your help with all our Landmark questions have been much appreciated!

As a way to try and pay it forward - I just posted my first of 2 year one end blog posts. It is my hope some one can find at least some of it helpful.

Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think! Thanks again!

Kelly and Bill

http://bkamericanodyssey.com/2015/08/28/year-one-summary-on-stuff/

Tundra2084

Hate to ask but hubby is curious if you did a full years breakdown on the cost of full timing VS living in a sticks and bricks. He is curious about the cost of insurance coverage for the S&B and Autos vs RV and autos. Did you do a final tally on the total expenses for your first yr including food, entertainment , fuel, repairs, maintenance etc?
Loved reading your blog by the way and will be going back to read more.

Rangelady

What a great record of your first year. We are a couple years out from full-time and I will be following your blog. On to year two!

Snowdrift

jrzygrl64

For anyone interested I published the second post of my first year end summary. It's a bit more personal, but I've had good feedback so far.

Thanks in in advance if you read! Thoughts and comments always welcome!

bkamericanodyssey.com

danemayer

For anyone interested I published the second post of my first year end summary. It's a bit more personal, but I've had good feedback so far.

Thanks in in advance if you read! Thoughts and comments always welcome!

bkamericanodyssey.com

Like the analysis on car expense.