Introduction - New York Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Jim and Colleen Marigliano (murry135) for volunteering to be the new Chapter Leaders for the New York Chapter

Jim and Colleen are taking over from Greg and Beth Dean. Greg and Beth were the founding leaders of the New York Chapter and have been working tirelessly for their Chapter, Region and Club since August 2009. Thank you, Greg and Beth, for all you have done for the Heartland Owners Club.

The New York Chapter is in the Northeast Region of the Heartland Owners Club and includes the entire state of New York.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new New York Chapter Leaders, Jim and Colleen!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Can't ask for better leaders or better friends.

Lake George....here we come!!!!

Mrsfish

Thank you both for stepping up to this position. And while I have the podium- thank all of the chapter and regional leaders for taking on this task for our merriment! One day I hope to have met and thanked each of you in person.

jnbhobe

Congratulations Colleen & Jim, we are waiting for the Lake George rally there will be a lot of fun.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Thanks to Greg and Beth for the work you have done for the club in establishing the New York chapter. Congratulations Jim and Colleen and good luck in your new role. Have fun!

chaplady

Congrats Jim and Colleen looking forward to more NY rallies in the future best of luck Liz & Bill

rdufek

Congrats Colleen and Jim. Can't wait for Lake George next year. Thank You for taking on the leadership role.

Bob and Valerie
And our beloved Saint Penelope
2015 BH 3750FL
2014 Ram 3500 DRW

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Hey congratulations Jim and Colleen. See you soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

What an amazing job Greg and Beth have done to create a vibrant chapter of the club. Congratulations Jim and Colleen. Greg and Beth have left you in charge of something really special. We all know you both are ready for this.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim and Colleen,
Congratulations on your new Chapter Leadership role. Trace

OEFVET

Congratulations Jim and Colleen. You both have already hit the ground running. We look forward to your NY leadership. Many more good times to come.