2010 Heartland Cyclone 3010 Roof Ladder

TroyS

Recently purchased a 2010 Heartland Cyclone 3010 that came with only a partial ladder. Contacted Heartland to place an order for the missing ladder parts, new replacement fender due to blow out and the molding that goes around the bottom of the door for the steps. Is it normal for Heartland to take your order and tell you they will call you back in a couple of days when your order is ready to ship for payment information? Its been a week and still no call from Heartland.

danemayer

Hi TroyS,

If parts are in stock, they would be quicker. But for a 2010 trailer, they may have to order the ladder which could add several weeks. When everything is in hand, they'll probably get it ready to ship at the end of that week and let you know the shipping cost.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
You might just touch base with HL parts and see what they say. I ordered a special cabinet door and it took about a month to get it. Remember, HL has to get these parts from the people that make them. Sometimes they are a ship direct from the manufacturer. BTW, did you send any pix for the needed parts??

Troy, I hope you replaced all the tires with a GOOD quality tire.

porthole

Retired
Recently purchased a 2010 Heartland Cyclone 3010 that came with only a partial ladder. Contacted Heartland to place an order for the missing ladder parts, new replacement fender due to blow out and the molding that goes around the bottom of the door for the steps. Is it normal for Heartland to take your order and tell you they will call you back in a couple of days when your order is ready to ship for payment information? Its been a week and still no call from Heartland.

The ladder on a 2010 3010 Cyclone is going to be quite costly to ship. It is over 10 feet long.

whp4262

I've ordered from Heartland a couple times and yes it's normal for Heartland to call you back for payment info when your order is ready to ship. Sometimes it takes them a little while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk