Web Server Extremely Slow

rxbristol

Is anyone else experiencing extremely slow connections to the Heartland Forum? It doesn't matter which computer, internet provider, or web browser I use. Pages load very slow, if at all--almost impossible to use. This starting happening this last Thursday.

TxCowboy

Yeah, since last Thursday. Noticed it on several different servers and both my PC and laptop. My other websites load just fine.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I use tapatalk and don't have any problems. Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VMooreSR

Yes we are, ipad, PC, phone, Internet, Chrome makes no difference, took forever just to respond to this. It seems to be just this site all others load just fine. Hmmmm

danemayer

You probably have a local configuration issue. I've run into that in past years from certain park WiFi providers. Had to manually change the DNS ip address to fix the problem. Google has fast public DNS servers.

The Google Public DNS IP addresses (IPv4) are as follows:

Sniper

Is anyone else experiencing extremely slow connections to the Heartland Forum? It doesn't matter which computer, internet provider, or web browser I use. Pages load very slow, if at all--almost impossible to use. This starting happening this last Thursday.
Yes. Last Friday & over the weekend and only this site, all others were uploading fine. Seems to be working just fine this morning though.