5th wheel tow

AAdams

You might want to look at Idaho Tote. They are pricey, but becomes a removable extension of your 5th wheel. Since it bolts on, the removal portion is not real easy though. You are not then towing a double trailer. You can back it up though while attached and the trailer tires will turn in to the turn. Disclaimer: I have only read about them, and do not own one.

rdufek

You might want to check out this link on maximum lengths allowed http://www.goodsamcamping.com/plan/sizelimits.aspx. With trailer lengths exceeding 40ft there really isn't much room to spare and in fact in some states are exceeding the maximum combined Tow Vehicle and Trailer lengths.

Bob and Valerie
And our beloved Saint Penelope
2015 BH 3750FL
2014 Ram 3500 DRW

Bones

Trade Landmark for a Cyclone...... ;)
I don't agree with towing things behind a 5th wheel due to it's set up and swing so my recommendation is to move up to either a toy hauler or get a HDT or MDT with a flat bed on it designed to haul a smart car or a golf cart. If you move to a larger tow vehicle you will be able to keep the Landmark.

RoadJunkie

My philosophy is that if I choose to tow something, car, motorcycle,golf cart, etc., I'll buy a motor home. I know you see it being done, but 5'ers are just not designed for the application. Put it out of your mind.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I would not even try to do it. Go measure the distance from the back axle of the 5er and then add the trailer length to that. That would be the rear swing out when making a turn. So unless you had lots of room to make turns...you probably will damage a lot of things of yours and other peoples doing so. 20+ feet is a BIG swing out.

farside291

Also, the swivel wheel trailers that mount to the back of the fifth wheel, most won't carry an electric golf cart. There just too heavy, would have to be a small 2 person gas. Check the web site for those type of trailers, they have what you can and cannot load on one of them. We have gotten the golf cart out of mind and are considering small scooters.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Depending in what you tow behind your 5er. You be removing pin weight also, and that can make for a very bad towing experience.