Jay Coffman

pegmikef

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I just wanted to let everybody know that Stella had to call an ambulance for Jay about ten thirty last night as he was suffering severe chest pain and shortness of breath.

A paramedic, who lives here in the RV park, responded immediately and the ambulance arrived less than ten minutes later, performed initial treatment on site and then transported Jay to the Rio Grande Hospital in Del Norte, CO (38 miles).

The doctor told us he is doing very well after their treatment, but wanted to keep him there under observation and a few more tests. Jay looked a hundred percent better and was joking with us and the nurses. The plan right now is we will bring him home later this morning.

We will keep you all posted on his progress.

Kbvols

Thank You for letting all know. Prayers for Jay and Stella .....glad to hear he seems to be doing well. Both Jay and Stella are just wonderful people.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dlw930

Mike, thanks for posting the news. Will be praying for Jay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
We will keep Jay and Stella in our thoughts and Prayers today, hope he,s feeling better soon.
Linda

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Oh no, hoping all is going to be okay with Jay. Our prayers go out to Jay and Stella, two of the nicest folks you will ever meet. Trace

pegmikef

Update. Good news. Stella just spoke with the hospital and they told her they are going to release Jay this morning with the proviso that he visit a cardiologist when he gets home. We are getting ready to go bring him home.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Update. Good news. Stella just spoke with the hospital and they told her they are going to release Jay this morning with the proviso that he visit a cardiologist when he gets home. We are getting ready to go bring him home.

Thank you for the update and the good news. Trace

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Thanks for letting us all know. Prayers for two of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting