Splendide W/D

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Well - got a NU-B question here, so I knew this would be the place to go. :confused: Go easy on me fellas - too much work and not enough sleep!

W/D did not drain when I ran it for the first time. Mfg was great and quickly sent me a part. I replaced the pump/motor assembly last night, so I am getting some piled up laundry done! (3rd load going now!) :) I noticed that it is draining into the rear BLACK tank. I assumed (yeah, I know) that it would drain into the GRAY tank? :confused: Which ever tank it drains into will definitely fill up quicker; my assumption was based on another assumption that you would want the GRAY tanks to fill quicker? That may be false, too, huh - dumping one tank is as easy as dumping another.

Not that it should matter as far as capacities go, the rear bathroom is definitely the least used - for now anyway. I'm learning so much about this RV stuff every day. DW is glad! :) Wants all the bugs worked out before we go fulltime! :D Thanks in advance - this place is great! :cool:

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Only bad thing about a new rig is that NOTHING works like we assume it do!

I'd think that it would drain into the grey tank too...it's the largest one on my rig.

PUG

Pug
Rear tanks on 3950

I had the underbelly off fixing the supports under the fresh tanks (added two steel straps per) and noticed the black and grey tanks in the rear are of slightly different size. I also noticed underneath that the sink and toilet go into the black tank and the washer goes into the grey.