Buying Heartland Coach Decals

KarenG

Hi all, we bought a 2015 Bighorn 3577FL last dec. We recently bought an F350 dully, same color as the bighorn. Now we would like to get some decals to match the rig. Any suggestions? I would possibly be interested in the ram's head for on the hood of the truck. Thanks in advanced

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Re: Decals

Hi all, we bought a 2015 Bighorn 3577FL last dec. We recently bought an F350 dully, same color as the bighorn. Now we would like to get some decals to match the rig. Any suggestions? I would possibly be interested in the ram's head for on the hood of the truck. Thanks in advanced

Call Heartland Customer Service they can help.

KarenG

Thanks for the quick reply Jim, I have been researching the internet but can not find anything. Will check with them

Oregon_Camper

Funny....there a numerous posts requesting how to REMOVE decals, but I think this is the first I've seen of someone wanting to add them.

I'm sure it will look nice when you're done...please post a picture when it is finished.

jimtoo

When you call make sure you have pictures of the decals that you want. Maybe the side of the unit with the ones you want circled.

GOTTOYS

Not my cup of tea. The truck will look odd without the trailer. If you really want to do this just remember, they are a lot harder to take off than they are to put on...enough said...Don

Lynn1130

I needed front decals for the Cyclone when I had the front cap painted. Call Heartland Customer Service, in particular parts, and have your VIN ready. They can fax or email a decal sheet that has all of the decals for your trailer along with the manufacturer's part numbers and Heartland part numbers. I do not recall if the prices were on the sheet but if not they will provide them. You can then order individual decals and have them shipped.

No offense, but I am with some of the others. Without the trailer on the back it will probably seem like a strange setup on the truck. But to each his own.

Diamondjim

I just bought a '05 RAM2500 that a fellow used to tow a trailer back and forth to Florida. (A find, a truck in NYS never exposed to snow, etc) I'm guessing his trailer had blue decals on it, as DW thinks we look like a circus coming to town in a white truck with all the blue decals. Of course, the Greystone has NO blue on it.
I'll be calling the factory and asking some questions.
Thanks for the info.