Charleston Living Rm and Newport Front Bathroom

Miltp920

Charleston Living Rm and Newport Front Bathroom would be the perfect match.
Any chance of this happening or something close to it. The bathroom in the Charleston is just too tight.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I'd love to see a Charleston living/kitchen with a Key West bedroom and bath, Not near enough storage in the closet for a "full time" unit.

MCTalley

Quick mock-up with MS Paint. Scales out at 44' long. Might be too many square feet for RVIA certification (I think max is 430).

Attachments

• lm_mega.jpg
    lm_mega.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 175

Bones

Quick mock-up with MS Paint. Scales out at 44' long. Might be too many square feet for RVIA certification (I think max is 430).
Nice. Suggestion since your mocking this thing up. The area next to the fridge and wall up to steps. You could place a desk for people or put in a deep pantry cabinet with a entry closet for jackets and shoes You could also get fancy with the island too and make it longer

MCTalley

Or we could name it the Newton.

Yeah, the blank area in the kitchen could be multi-purpose. A desk, hutch, massive pantry...

oldfitter

I was just thinking same thing. We own a 2015 Newport and just toured a Charleston this weekend. Newport front with Charleston rear. Hey factory designers are you reading this.

You could make a bit shorter by combining the two rear curbside slides into one longer slide and shortening the wall in front of the rear roadside slide. That would bring you down to about 42.5 feet long. FWIW.