Online photo storage?

TxCowboy

Anyone have a recommendation for a free online photo storage site? I'd like to post a pic or two to a post in these forums from time to time. :)

Brazos

I have used TiniPic and Photobucket for many years. As a side note PIXresizer is an excellent free program for resizing pics for about any use.

Oregon_Camper

Google drive is the best in my opinion. Just install the app (Google drive and Google Photos) and every picture you take with your phone will be sent to cloud....with UNLIMITED storage. Yes...unlimited!!

Then just grab the URL of the picture and post here.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
You can post here without online storage . . . all you have to do is go to the 'advance' posting window, then click 'manage attachments' . . . then you can upload them here.

That is how these are posted here:

ProwlerSunsetBVKOA-P1000402.jpg ProwlerFlagsJuly4-P1000235.jpg SunsetWildfirePoudre2012-IMGP3011.jpg SierraInSlippers-P2260312.jpg SunCityRV-IMG_20150122_173556536.jpg TruckAtGrandCanyon-IMG_3537.jpg CheyenneMntSunset-IMG_2100.jpg BearStanding-P1070754.jpg EstesParkElk2014-IMGP0732.jpg SDMtRushmore-IMG_0760.jpg

TxCowboy

Thanks, John! I did create a Google Drive photo album as well but it's good to know that I can post photos directly thru the forum.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
YEP, Jeff I have storing pix on the forum for years. Quick and easy and you do not have to leave the forum to find them.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I do have my own web space where I store lots of my photos (and used to have my website there), but then I have to type all of that internet stuff to get the photos to show up.