Extendable cleaning brush safe for Full Body Paint?

TxCowboy

Anyone have a recommendation for a good cleaning brush with an extendable pole that is safe for the full body paint? If possible, I'd like to use the same brush on both the rubber roof and on the sides.

Extensions up to 10 feet would be nice.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We found a soft extendable brush with bristles on the sides of the brush as well at Wal-Mart. It does a very good job and will reach the to the top side while standing on the ground. I use a stiffer brush for the roof.

TxCowboy

I think the microfiber might be the best choice until I can see how well it cleans. I'll probably wash my truck a couple of times with the microfiber just to see how it treats the clearcoat before trying it on the Key West.

chiefneon

Howdy!

The expandable ones you get a Walmart and others RV supplys don't hold up. I know this as I've gone through a couple and they are also to short to reach to top of my RV sides. I went to Lowes and pruchased a expanding pole from the paint department area which and I use a RV soft brush that screws onto the end. I also have a rubber nub type brush that I use to help remove any bugs on the front cap.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon