A/C Wiring

Need wiring diagram for a 08 Augusta by Landmark

Was changing the filter in the kitchen A/C unit (original unit) and found a orange wire stripped and hanging.

need to find out where it belongs

jbeletti

Brent,

The factory will not be releasing a full wiring diagram for the coach.

Please phone customer service right away at 877-262-8032.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Just some ideas , might check your Air cond. manual package , mine had the installation stuff with it and wiring diagram. If its a light gauge wire might be an extra thermostat wire that wasn't used , could pull the thermostat , check if that wire is there and if needed....Ken

I believe its part of home run cable back to the thermostat or?, does not appear to ever been terminated. I taped it off for safety concerns.

Just like to confirm its true origins and does it need to be connected or spared out
I will check and see if my A/C unit manual shows this / assummming I have a manual.

I will check when I get home/ again its an orange wire

Thanks all

Brent

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hey Brent,
I am going to guess that it is the thermostat wire to activate the Heatstrip option or possibly the Heat Pump option that you may not have. If it is a realtively thin gage wire say 22 gauge or so then for sure it is from the thermostat and should not be an issue of any kind.

Also, there should be installation and user manuals in your pouch for your camper. There should be one for the A/C and the Thermostat. These both should have a schematic in them. May want to take a look to see if this helps.

Good luck,
Mark

wiring

Every coach, rv I have had, had wiring diagrams. Why doesn't
heartland put them in the manual? or is every unit different?

Tom