Never Forget 9/11

OEFVET

In memory of all the first responders and civilians who died 14 years ago today at The World Trade Center site in NYC, The Pentagon in Washington DC, and Flight 93 in Shanksville PA.

olcoon

I'll NEVER forget! Nor will I forget what I was doing that day, & where I was when I learned about it!!! Had to take my patrol car to get the 2 way radio repaired. Was listening to my favorite radio station on the way, and heard a news flash about it, but I really wasn't paying attention to it, so only caught part of the broadcast. Got to the radio shop, and no one was at the counter. Heard some talking in one of the back rooms so I walked back there. Everyone was glued to the TV in their break room. Shortly after I entered, the second plane hit the building. Needless to say, I, like the rest of the country was in shock. How could anyone forget that day, and what those people did to the victims that day, in the Twin Towers, the Pentagon, and to Flight 93? Sad to say that it seems like a lot have. Like I said, I'll NEVER FORGET, and I can NEVER forgive the perpetrators, that did this evil deed.

Already lowered the flag on the rig to ½ mast for tomorrow. Got to say it's awe inspiring to see it waving in the slight breeze & how the light lights it up when the breeze is just right.

Chris, you and your family are in mine & Sally's thoughts & prayers.

I'll NEVER forget! Nor will I forget what I was doing that day, & where I was when I learned about it!!! Had to take my patrol car to get the 2 way radio repaired. Was listening to my favorite radio station on the way, and heard a news flash about it, but I really wasn't paying attention to it, so only caught part of the broadcast. Got to the radio shop, and no one was at the counter. Heard some talking in one of the back rooms so I walked back there. Everyone was glued to the TV in their break room. Shortly after I entered, the second plane hit the building. Needless to say, I, like the rest of the country was in shock. How could anyone forget that day, and what those people did to the victims that day, in the Twin Towers, the Pentagon, and to Flight 93? Sad to say that it seems like a lot have. Like I said, I'll NEVER FORGET, and I can NEVER forgive the perpetrators, that did this evil deed.

Already lowered the flag on the rig to ½ mast for tomorrow. Got to say it's awe inspiring to see it waving in the slight breeze & how the light lights it up when the breeze is just right.

Chris, you and your family are in mine & Sally's thoughts & prayers.

Amen..the world and the nation changed that day...

buddyboy

Our family will never forget. Our prayers are for the innocent souls lost that day and for the people who put themselves in harm's way every day to keep this from happening again.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We'll never forget. It was especially moving to meet Chris (OEFVET) at the national rally this year and see his tribute to his brother on his Cyclone.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441980210.724611.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We will never forget . . .

As a side note, it was three years ago today that we became Heartland Owners when we purchased our 2013 Trail Runner on 9/11/2012.

Took this shot less than five minutes after we left the dealership that day:

NewCamperTruck-P9110306.jpg

wdk450

Remember and observe Patriot's Day. This day should be remembered and observed as well as Memorial Day, Veterans Day and Independence Day are.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
All of you fellow Law Enforcement family out there, be safe today as a bunch of radical groups have claimed war on all of us and have been talking about killing cops and putting up a body count today. Watch your 6 and be safe.

Rod